My husband and I purchased our Silver Leaf property about 4 years ago. And in the 4 years we have never gone during our seasonal time.

The resorts have been horrendously kept, the customer service has been hit or miss and it always seems what one rep says another negates it. I recently was told I could sale my property that Silver Leaf has a department that advertises your property and sales it got you for a small fee. PLEASE DO NOT FALL FOR THIS. It is another Silver Leaf scam.

What they don't tell you is that the property can take YEARS to sell and the fee is non refundable. They are a nightmare that won't go away.

Comments

TIMESHARE ADVOCATE
#711943

I can help you to stop your monthly payments, protect your credit and get you out of your loan balance. In some cases we have even got some of our client's a refund based on fraud and misrepresentation.

We have successfully helped over 4000 clients so far and we have offices in Houston, Austin & San Antonio with Licensed Texas Realtors. Visit us on the web at TimeshareGone.com and ask to speak with Kevin Hanson or give me a call at 713-554-3334