1.6K views
With Company response Not resolved

I had gotten a promotion from them while walking through Hulen mall in Fort Worth, tx stating that I would pay $80, which included a three day, two night stay at a hotel and a free indoor water park pass for up to 6 people. I would also access the resort amenities.

In addition if I booked within 30 days, I would get a forty dollar Visa card. So I thought not a bad deal. As it turns out, we went listened to pushy sales people for more than two hours. I didn't get a water park pass but we did get a forty dollar visa card.

We called the company and didn't hear back from them. We were scamed by this timeshare company.

STAY AWAY from this crimeshare company. Really unbelievable that such corrupt businesses still are in existence.....

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: Not delivered what was said.

Comments

Company Response

We apologize for any inconvenience. Let us research this by calling us at 1-888-476-0991 to address your refund request. Thank you.

Company Response

Thank you for bringing your experience to our attention. We would like to research what happened and follow up with you.

Please call us at 1-888-476-0991. Thank you.

#920298

As soon as I purchased same promotion from them, I realized this would be scame through lots of internet searching. Then, I asked them to cancel my order and refund one day after the day I purchased.

So I didn't attent the pushy sale timeshare presentation.

Fortunately, they canceled my order and gave me a reward card in 4 weeks. Ask cancel your order if it does not pass 30 days after you bought this vacation deal.

to haha #931764
Company Response

We apologize for not answering these comments earlier. If you have any other questions you would like us to address, please don't hesitate to give us a call at 1-888-476-0991.