1K views
Quality of Food

We went on a 3 hr tour and all the information given was all a lie. We were promised a DISNEY trip which was the ONLY reason why we did the SAMPLER package.

We were told we couldn't cancel but after reviewing the paperwork we could've canceled within the 5 days. We never enjoyed anything this package offered because of ALL the lies. They even claimed to have FIRED the manager who gave us the false information but I called a month later and he was still working. Not to mention the accounting department SUCKS!!

Every time we call for a new balance they never have the correct information and have to verify everything with a manager. Then they want to charge a late late. Take that $18 late fee and pay someone to learn accounting. We called to pay the whole thing off and they gave us the balance back in Sept 2014.

It's Match 2015 and they're still giving us the wrong amount.

I hate this company and I never would recommend them for anything. THEY'RE LIARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $800. This person is overall dissatisfied with Silverleaf Resorts. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Silverleaf Resorts.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hotels and Resorts category for more informed decision or compare Silverleaf Resorts to other companies on our site.

Comments

Naperville, Illinois, United States #953891

I've been with Silverleaf over 10yrs.I would recommend them, however people know what you limits are. And don't let greed lead U:)

to Dela Springhill, Louisiana, United States #954536

I have been with them for a long time also. They are liars and get aggressive if you don't want to buy additional property with the diamond club... Then they come out with another plan to try to make you spend money by targeting your account so that you can't get reservations.