I purchased a timeshare resort with Silverleaf in October 2009.I pay $500.00+ per month for this unit includes maintanance fees. I had my week booked in January for a stay at Silverleaf resort in Galveston upon arrival unit had been taken by someone else ruined my vacation very stressful not restful!!!!!

I would like to have my investment returned to me does anyone know a good lawyer? PLEASE HELP!!!!!!b They want to make this up to me but how do you put a price tag on vacation experinces , I think they use that in their sales pitch.

Review about: Silverleaf Resorts Vacation Ownership.

Comments

TIMESHARE ADVOCATE

Additionally, we are the only company to win in court against the biggest timeshare company in the U.S. Timeshare Advocacy International Wins Lawsuit against World’s Largest Resort.

pissedconsumer@timesharegone.com

Licensed Texas Realtor Since 1996

Kevin Hanson (Timeshare Advocate)

Regional Sales Director

Timeshare Advocacy International

855.702.6636 or 713.554.3334 Ext.805

good luck we would love to get rid of this monster .

i would like to know a good lawyer to find out what we can do

:cry

:grin :grin :grin :grin ROTFLMMFAO! YALL SOME DUMMIES!

#320548

I had a time getting rid of my Silver Leaf timeshare week". I was frustrated at the rising fees and no one is buying them for close to what they are worth and I’m spending too much trying to get rid of it..

So I was reading on pissed/.com and there was a post from a girl at a Company and they were taking Silver Leaf timeshare weeks and can have them out of your name in six weeks and you pay nothing out of pocket and get a tax donation write-off in addition (so it’s like selling- get money back)-Well I’m a skeptical person but I figured I should give it a try so I emailed the girl in the ad/comment-Nanette and she mailed me a small welcome packet of information on donation and I faxed in information and sure enough the week was out of my name in six weeks and I had a $5000'.00 tax donation to file with my taxes/. They were honest courteous and reliable so I wanted to let everyone know". (And also wanted to help Nanette she was wonderful,.) Good luck getting rid of your Silver Leaf|.Go to www.

trejesto. Com and fill out donation form –please put Nanette in referral – she’s a big help.If you have already gotten rid of your week pass this to other owners that want rid of theirs they will love you!

#320547

Webb City, Missouri, United States #317862

I AM LOOKING TO GET RID OF MY SILVER LEAF MEMBERSHIP FOR GOOD. THIS IS A WASTE OF MONEY AND I NEVER CAN USE MY TIME

I do know a good lawyer, but he works out of Nederland Tx and you will probably want someone from your hometown. I just want to say how sorry I am that your vacation was spoiled.

It must have been a nightmare. I hope you get restitution.

bbrown60