I've owned Silverleaf for several years as a Diamond Club member and bought a foreclosed property at Timber Creek, MO. With the exception of the regular dysfunctional nature of how the business was run they always corrected any issues I had and I have been satisfied with the condos.

I wouldn't say they were resort like or pristine but I felt a decent value and the places where they had resorts were places we wanted to go so I was satisfied.............until. I went to reserve a week at Branson MO. earlier this week and was informed that I owned a Great Escape type of resort and that Branson was a Destination resort. What?

I stayed a week in Branson 2 years ago. I've also stayed at Galveston and Hill Country Resorts, also Destination resorts. Turns out that Silverleaf was purchased last year by a company called Cerebus who is keeping to the letter of the contract which excludes me from Destination resorts. Never mind that they never told me this or indicated in any way that they were extending some courtesy to me in the past.

So beware, check your contract if you were *** enough to purchase like me and know that Cerebus came off as a bunch of *** not caring about customer satisfaction. If I didn't own the week outright I'd walk away from this today and tell them to go screw themselves.

Review about: Silverleaf Resorts Customer Care.

Comments

Charlotte, North Carolina, United States #648360

After only 4 years in business, Timeshare Advocacy International, LLC (TAI) has completed over 4,000 Timeshare contract terminations. Saving our clients over $32 “million” dollars in total timeshare liabilities.

Kevin Hanson

www.TimeshareGone.com

713-554-3334 Ext 805

936-689-6690 mobile

TIMESHARE ADVOCATE

Additionally, we are the only company to win in court against the biggest timeshare company in the U.S. Timeshare Advocacy International Wins Lawsuit against World’s Largest Resort.

pissedconsumer@timesharegone.com

Licensed Texas Realtor Since 1996

Kevin Hanson (Timeshare Advocate)

Regional Sales Director

Timeshare Advocacy International

855.702.6636 or 713.554.3334 Ext.805

*CANCEL YOUR TIMESHARE*SIX HOUSTON AREA LOCATIONS*LICENSED TEXAS REALTOR*

After only 3 years in business, Timeshare Advocacy International, LLC (TAI) has completed over 1,200 Timeshare contract terminations. Saving our clients over $32 “million” dollars in total timeshare liabilities. We offer guaranteed results for all qualified properties.

TAI is committed to working closely with local timeshare owners. Our consultants advise you on how not to fall prey to the fraud and scams that are affecting owners worldwide. Why take the chance of becoming a victim to some out of state company?

Texas Licensed, Real Estate Professional.

CALL TODAY! (713) 554-3334 Ext. 805