These *** promise you the moon and stars when they want your money, but when you want to sell they just block you off and eliminate every opportunity you may have. You can't advertise with them, they have nothing to do with you, they won't even open a unit for you to show.

They want you to foreclose so they can resell these units and don't give a *** about you.

We are now moving to the west coast where Silverleaf have no resorts and we are trying to sell and do the right thing instead of giving up and foreclose on the units.

These guys speak to me like a broken record that there is nothing they would do for me, not even allow me to show the unit. How will I ever be able to sell this way???

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of timeshare from Silverleaf Resorts. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Silverleaf Resorts to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Silverleaf Resorts for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Are you still attempting to sell? Maybe we can work something out. Please email me at samorales89@gmail.com