We were "winners" in their drawing but when we got to the resort I quickly realized that our sales person was a rude, compulsive liar. Even if I had liked the area ( which I did not like at all) I would have needed a lobotomy before doing business with this guy. When we left with our "prizes" I had an uneasy feeling about what might happen if we actually tried to redeem the trip. I looked up the company that they use for their rewards and this is what I found on Spirit Incentives.

Do yourself a favor and don't waste your time on a company that prides itself in being two steps ahead of you in their scams.

Comments

San Jose, California, United States #828864

I have experienced many of the same experiences made on this website. There are attorneys and companies that can help you get out of your timeshare.

Please realize that once you purchase it never goes away even when you die it will go to your children and your children's children, etc. Legal action must be taken to get out of a timeshare don't go through financial ruin due to a company that lies and only cares about making money.

Cicero, Illinois, United States #791411

same thing here but bought sampler no property or timeshare was waste of time; they are trying to ruin my credit report.