I should have known better and just said no but right from the start nothing was right when we got there and when we really didnt want it it was no stop calling and so we took it and it has been nothing but a night mare. they wouldnt take it back and you want to sell it its nothing but everyone want alot of money.to sell it i think anyone that goes there they are crazy. because they promise you the world and remember nothing is for free and with silver leaf you pay dearly, its a scam...

Monetary Loss: $12000.

Comments

TIMESHARE ADVOCATE

Timeshare Advocacy International Wins Lawsuit against World’s Largest Resort.

pissedconsumer@timesharegone.com

Licensed Texas Realtor Since 1996

Kevin Hanson (Timeshare Advocate)

Regional Sales Director

Timeshare Advocacy International

855.702.6636 or 713.554.3334 Ext.805

Oak Creek, Colorado, United States #68927

I agree with both of you. I myself was talked into buying the timeshare in Lee Mass.

I was only 19 at the time so I was unable to be an owner but that didn't stop them. They put my friend and I in a "downpayment plan" till we turned 21. After the two years we became "owners" and found out the hard way that everything they had promised was all a lie. and the "plan" we had been in the previous 2 years wasn't a down payment plan it was a partial membership plan which means all that many we had been paying didn't go towards the timeshare we were planning on buying.

It was to use the resort amenties when ever we wanted which we were not told because that makes no sense at all. Who would pay 3600 to use a pool,outdated arcade,mini mini gold course and a hicking trail. Not to mention it was a 3 hour ride to get to the timeshare from where I live. If I would have known then what I knew now.

I would NEVER EVER even rent to Silverleaf resorts. FOR ANYONE THAT IS CONSIDERING BUYING FROM SILVERLEAF SHOP AROUND AND BEAWARE OF THE 17.9 fixed interest rate.

I bought my timeshare for a good price (so I thought) for 10,000 after all is said and done I will be paying 24,000 not including maintenance fees. I can go on and on and on how horrible there management,reps and the most of there staff but I would be here all night!!

I agree with you. the south lee location gang up on you with their sales pitch and give you answers that are vague and untrue.

we asked them if it was easy to refinance; they said 'of course!'. we asked them if it can be done at a bank; they said 'of course!'.

we asked them other questions and they gave us quick answers that when later followed up turned out to be untrue.

would i recommend silverleaf to my friends and family? Of course NOT.