Silver leaf is a huge scam. I went with my husband 90 min tour turned 5 hrs sales rep was good he actually suckered us to get it...

Great deal and gave a down payment with creditncard... Everything sounded soooo good when I get home I read reviews and than I realized I was screwed... It's my fault to think it was true... Sales guy was cussing and had his music in car w loud speakers...

Silly me for falling for this scam.. I go back next day as soon I said cancel wow everyone now was RUDE. I waited Bout 30min before someone else came to see why I changed my mind... Tried to give me employee discount...

I refused and than they were MORE rude... I asked for refund after an hour wait finally got it....

I'm glad I backed out and didn't loose my money... Don't go it's not worth little free trips..

Comments

TIMESHARE ADVOCATE

Additionally, we are the only company to win in court against the biggest timeshare company in the U.S. Timeshare Advocacy International Wins Lawsuit against World’s Largest Resort.

pissedconsumer@timesharegone.com

Licensed Texas Realtor Since 1996

Kevin Hanson (Timeshare Advocate)

Regional Sales Director

Timeshare Advocacy International

855.702.6636 or 713.554.3334 Ext.805

It truly is a scam. I got suckered into it because I won a round trip for 2 to Vegas.

I figured 90 minutes only. Once I got there I stayed until 4 and that's because I arrived at 10am. I signed up and put a down payment. When I was at home reviewing paperwork and finally doing my research.

I immediately cancelled. Now I have the sales person calling my phone numerous times asking for a reason.

:/ It's not only my personal but my work. Wish me luck.

to Babydoll Chicago, Illinois, United States #658645

Hi the same thing happened to me today!:-( we went home, reviewed and as soon as we saw it was a lie we drove back the same day. The manager told us we would get our refund and he was going to call tomorrow. I was wondering, did you ever get your refund back?