My hubby and I spent the weekend at Fox River Resort Sept 28-Sept 30th and for the most part, it was ok. We found several things that were not worth the complaining about but I have to add my 2 cents here.

On a scale do 1-5,I would give this resort a 3. If you want no Internet access, a toilet in a room the size of a broom closet and a room out of the 1960's, this is the place. Although it was clean, for the money they are asking, Hilton Grand and Marriott ave nothing to worry about. We were greeted when we arrived but the most important point stressed was, don"t miss your presentation,or else you will be charged.

A fee. Do"t e late for your presentation or ese you will e charged. Well we were 5 minutes ate and we waited 25 minutes for a consultant. She was very nice but she is a sales person like everyone else and we were prepared to say no.

When you say free stay, you should mean free stay. After a tour of the grounds and the pool, extra facilities, and the pleasantries, we were told we had to buy TODAY or else all bets are off. Well 1 1/2 hours later and 2 managers last, we were finally told we would be crazy not to buy. Bad much as I like a good game of good guy, bad guy, I really became annoyed at the level of professionalism fade away when they realized my cash or credit cards were not leaving my purse.

My husband enjoyed the peace and quite for about 4 hours then he realized we could not access the web to get directions to a early restaurant or bar sowe ended up at Wally World (Walmart) super center and purchased soe food items fr ur cast a way lodge. If you wanto be in the middle of no where and cut off from civilization, this is the place. I was never so glad to see I-80 in all of my life. Maybe I will re visit the free weekend getaway in January when everything is frozen hard.

I mightevrn use the fire place. Lol.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Oct 02, 2012.

Comments

TIMESHARE ADVOCATE
#712005

I can help you to stop your monthly payments, protect your credit and get you out of your loan balance. In some cases we have even got some of our client's a refund based on fraud and misrepresentation.

We have successfully helped over 4000 clients so far and we have offices in Houston, Austin & San Antonio with Licensed Texas Realtors.

We are accredited with the BBB and have an A rating! Visit us on the web at TimeshareGone.com and ask to speak with Kevin Hanson or give me a call at 713-554-3334

TIMESHARE ADVOCATE
Mountain View, California, United States #648297

After only 4 years in business, Timeshare Advocacy International, LLC (TAI) has completed over 4,000 Timeshare contract terminations. Saving our clients over $32 “million” dollars in total timeshare liabilities.

Kevin Hanson