Melissa, Texas

We went to a presentation at the Irving, Texas location.

At first the employees were more than happy to bend over backward to assist me and my family. But when we explained we wanted to think it over and come back, we were told to leave and find another company. The manager said Silver leaf would not hold any promotion, buy now or never. All of a sudden the manager who was cracking jokes and making small talk became very hateful. He just walked away with nothing more to say.

A second manager approached us attempting to sell a smaller package. This was the 3rd approach to get us to buy something before leaving. We declined to purchase anything without discussing it first. She abruptly stood up and told us to push our chairs in and to throw away all drinks and snacks they had given us. She did not allow my 2yr old to take the popcorn they gave her.

All of a sudden the employee's who were so happy to assist us could not get rid of us faster. I wouldn't be so upset but they were hateful to my children. She made a point to tell my 5 year old she would not be going to their water park as she showed her the picture on the wall.

Find another company! One that treats people right. They tried to bully us into buying a timeshare before we left. Shop around! There are far better companies to spend your hard earned money with instead of Silver leaf!!!!!

Comments

TIMESHARE ADVOCATE

Additionally, we are the only company to win in court against the biggest timeshare company in the U.S. Timeshare Advocacy International Wins Lawsuit against World’s Largest Resort.

pissedconsumer@timesharegone.com

Licensed Texas Realtor Since 1996

Kevin Hanson (Timeshare Advocate)

Regional Sales Director

Timeshare Advocacy International

855.702.6636 or 713.554.3334 Ext.805

Man with no name

We went to Disney World with a family member who had bought a timeshare after we told her our bad experience with silver leaf, anyway, the Wyndham resort there seem a whole lot better than silver leaf, but if it wasn't for the bad experience we had, we would've bought it, that is messed up how they treated your kid, but I'm happy that you didn't buy it, I bet you took your kid on a nice vacation without the nightmares. They use your children to try and convince you into buying.

They also invited me to go on a "new owner seminar" they tried to upgrade me, I said no. I would've taken the popcorn away from my kid and thrown it on the floor and told him/her that we are going to Disney world and buy him/her popcorn somewhere else. They go far from their location trying to scam more people, since them scammed all their local victims, plan your trip ahead of time, save that money and relax on that nice earned vacation, I feel sorry for people who were scammed, I had no idea of what I was getting myself into, I had never been scammed in my life, so I guess this is how it feels, I am a wiser man now thanks to silver leaf.

I would like to go back and see what their new sells tactics are, if they haven't changed, leave your credit cards at home people, that's the only way to avoid loosing money. It'll be fun to go back to the same place and see if the same people still work there.

GO DISNEY VACATION CLUB check it out before you get stuck with silver leaf :grin

Read other posts on this site. If you buy ANY timeshare, you will be very sorry. Stay far far away.