I am so displeased with Silverleaf, they are terrible, I finally contacted Owner services and had them put 999 as my area code they can no longer call me. I let a couple use my week, they found dirty laundry in a closet and dog *** under the bed in the lock out unit.

I paid 50 dollars a month for many years now my maintenance fees are 84 a month. About three years ago I got a letter stating that for one year there would be an emergency fee on maintenance of 10 dollars.

I am am turning in my unit after paying over 20,000 in payments and maintenance fees. These folks should be prosecuted they are crooks.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Silverleaf Resorts. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Silverleaf Resorts.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hotels and Resorts category for more informed decision or compare Silverleaf Resorts to other companies on our site.

Comments

Please let me know the outcome because I am doing the same thing