My wife and I took a half day off to go check out the time share in Lee MA. It was a dump, but the RCI booklet seemed like a good idea.

After the 3rd sales person offered us the $1000.00 deal for a year, we had a chat and decided to go for the $6000 deal. Well, I got home, checked BBB and saw Silver leaf was a B-. The main complaint was lack of trades in network. I then read up of RCI (Grade F by BBB) and decided it wasn't for me.

I then went on to the Silver Leaf Website, sent them an e-mail that I would like to cancel, and BAM! The next day I get an e-mail back that everything has been canceled and my down payment will be refunded. I couldn't believe how easy it was to cancel.

I didn't get any type of run around or anything! So yea, the resort stinks, RCI had a bad rating, but in the end, I really was pleased with how easy it was to get out of that contract!

Comments

TIMESHARE ADVOCATE

Additionally, we are the only company to win in court against the biggest timeshare company in the U.S. Timeshare Advocacy International Wins Lawsuit against World’s Largest Resort.

pissedconsumer@timesharegone.com

Licensed Texas Realtor Since 1996

Kevin Hanson (Timeshare Advocate)

Regional Sales Director

Timeshare Advocacy International

855.702.6636 or 713.554.3334 Ext.805

Please post information on where (actual website) you went to cancel. I just signed yesterday..would like some information quick on how to get my money back!

Thank you!