1.7K views

This is a bait and switch from taking your family to a fun waterpark for three days and two nights to buying a *** timeshare. Also they will blow up your phone and your wife's phone until you answer it.

Then you get something in the mail stating you have won a new car or perhaps $49,000.

Once you call they want you to come in without going to the waterpark to talk and of course you will have to bring you wife. I asked if this was one of those *** pressured timeshare scams and they hung up on me

Reason of review: Scam.

I didn't like: Misleading sales tactics.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jun 30, 2015.

Comments

My husband and I took our kids to Monster Jam and we got suckered into buying the 3day/2night vacation for $79. At the time it seemed like a good deal, but we were totally unaware this was a time-share deal.

A few days ago I set up our dates for the vacation. I chose the Piney Shores because Galveston was inconveniently unavailable for "1st vacations."

I really just want a mini vacation for us. I know they are probably going to waste the whole day trying to sell us this *** we don't want but whatever. I don't understand why we can't stay on the resort that they are trying to sell us ownership on.

They are putting us up in a hotel 20 minutes away. For our first day we don't even have access to the resort and can't even check into our hotel until after 3pm. Oh yeah had to pay an extra $40 because it will be a holiday weekend. The second day we will be harassed by sales people all day.

Then we go back to the hotel and wake up, check out, and spend our only day at the resort.

I would think if they wanted us to by it so freaking bad, they'd at least give you more time to see what you could/would enjoy.

I wonder what you have to do for the second vacation because I'd rather be pressured into buying a time share in Galveston than Conroe.

Hi. How did you get this deal?

I "won" this 3 days 2nights at a theme park. I'm scheduled to go soon. I am dreading the "90 min" tour. We are to stay at the village.

I see they do not offer free breakfast. And do they offer transportation to the water park?

Shows it's in Flint?! Any advice please TIA