if u think buying into silver leaf is a scam you should try working for them. i worked at fox river for over 9 years.

i know everything there is to know about that company how they run your credit card without you knowing, how they keep copies of your credit card front and back along with a copy of your id and social number just laying around in offices. they will even sign your name to contracts if you missed a spot! i have seen this so many times i have been fired for reporting this to the corp office. i did hired back at a different building, i worked my way up to the top again only to have the director of that building giving me his number and patting me on my ***.

about a week after getting his number which i never called her began saying that i was hand picking her tours.. u cant hand pick tours no one has ever came to me and said i want to but timeshare so i would i know which tours would buy, so again i have been let down by this *** *** company.

i guess if you do your job good and do it right they look down on you. if i had been stealing their 40visa that they give to people when they come to take a y our like my boss was doing i would still have my job.

Comments

TIMESHARE ADVOCATE

Timeshare Advocacy International Wins Lawsuit against World’s Largest Resort.

pissedconsumer@timesharegone.com

Licensed Texas Realtor Since 1996

Kevin Hanson (Timeshare Advocate)

Regional Sales Director

Timeshare Advocacy International

855.702.6636 or 713.554.3334 Ext.805

I just got hired on to silverleaf this week and start training next week...Im curious as to what is really going on...They say you can make up to a thousand a week...IF YOU CAN SELL of course but is this true? I just moved to the are to be close to work and Im worried its not worth my time

Any additional information about unfair practices with this company would be appreciated. Email me the information

right419@yahoo.com

I am one of our top producers right now, and its not about being disgruntled, because you can't do your job right. working there can be ***...I mean to be honest folkes I called in today to get my new car, in fact I had ALREADY told my manager about it...and now I'm scared to go to work tomorrow cause I know I will get screamed at. And I'm one of the top producers...You tell me whats wrong with that.

in fact the head guy in our call center told me at one point to take a train or a bus, instead of getting my car, and was being dead serious...

Former SLR Employee

If you sell your soul to the devil "Brayfield", you can become a VP. But that requires lying, cheating and getting good at creating new ways to scam people.

i worked for silverleaf...they lied about commission and hyped it up...told me id be making thousands a week..instead my check was $40.00

that says a lot about the company right there

I work for Silverleaf Resorts, and am in disbelief at the garbage of this post. I have never been treated bad there. I think this was a disgruntled employee who failed to do his job correctly, and suffered the consequences for it. I will admit it is hard to work there if you do not possess the skills for it.

However, I made a lot of money there last year doing my job. Nobody forces anyone into buying timeshare. People do it of their own free will, and am happy to say 95 % of people I have spoken with are satisfied with it.

And the accusation of employees being on drugs and alcohol is laughable. Do your job, and quit complaining.

typical leaf, they call this being leafed behind your backs.