About 3 weeks ago, I received a note in the mail saying "Congratulations" you won! a BMW or a Porch or a week of vacations or $500 cash or $1,500.

The whole thing was fake from beginning to end, first moment I opened the door I saw a lot of people it looked much like a flea market all loud and everybody talking at the same time, all they wanted was to sell a package of vacation in any of their resorts withing USA or Aruba and Puerto Rico. I declined everything they offered me because they are selling the gift, all they offer is the package for you to buy.

What a shame to lye to people saying congratulations you won! they should just change their strategy to sell their packages and stop laying to people.

Product or Service Mentioned: Silverleaf Resorts Vacation Package Booking.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 12, 2012.

Comments

TIMESHARE ADVOCATE
#711995

I can help you to stop your monthly payments, protect your credit and get you out of your loan balance. In some cases we have even got some of our client's a refund based on fraud and misrepresentation.

We have successfully helped over 4000 clients so far and we have offices in Houston, Austin & San Antonio with Licensed Texas Realtors.

We are accredited with the BBB and have an A rating! Visit us on the web at TimeshareGone.com and ask to speak with Kevin Hanson or give me a call at 713-554-3334

*****LYING :grin

TIMESHARE ADVOCATE

After only 4 years in business, Timeshare Advocacy International, LLC (TAI) has completed over 4,000 Timeshare contract terminations. Saving our clients over $32 “million” dollars in total timeshare liabilities.

Kevin Hanson

Texas Regional Sales Director

Licensed Texas Realtor since 1996

Timeshare Advocacy International, LLC

kevin@timesharegone.com

www.TimeshareGone.com

713-554-3334 Ext 805

936-689-6690 mobile

The material of a genuine Fake Belts speaks for itself because high quality material gives it a smooth finishing. Generally most Fake Gucci Belts are made of fine leather which is soft and cut to perfection.

We offer replica Oakley sunglasses, Fake Oakley Sunlgasses with top quality at best cheap price ever.

You will not be regret to get fake oakleys, replica oakleys in such amazing price.

When it comes to the subject of fashion and leather goods,  fake burberry scarf sale one of the most prestigious fashion worldwide. The company Burberry is an ideal location in Paris, the fashion capital of the world, one of the most expensive, elusive and exclusive fashion brands worldwide with celebrities as a number of its customers.

I got the same thing in the mail and it says a chance to win. Not you won!!!!!

lol read everything!!!! it also says that its for timeshare in the small print