Rockaway Beach, Missouri

I had a time getting rid of my Silver Leaf timeshare week. I was frustrated at the rising fees and no one

Is buying them for close to what they are worth and I'm spending too much trying to get rid of it. So I

Was reading on pissed.com and there was a post from a girl at a Company and they were taking

Silver Leaf timeshare weeks and can have them out of your name in six weeks and you pay nothing

Out of pocket and get a tax donation write-off in addition (so it's like selling- get money back)-

Well I'm a skeptical person but I figured I should give it a try so I emailed the girl in the ad/comment-

Nanette and she mailed me a small welcome packet of information on donation and I faxed in

Information and sure enough the week was out of my name in six weeks and I had a $5000.00 tax

Donation to file with my taxes. They were honest courteous and reliable so I wanted to let everyone

Know. (And also wanted to help Nanette she was wonderful.) Good luck getting rid of your Silver Leaf.

Go to www. trejesto. Com and fill out donation form –please put Nanette in referral – she's a big help.If you have already gotten rid of your week pass this to other owners that want rid of theirs they will love you!

Comments

TIMESHARE ADVOCATE

Additionally, we are the only company to win in court against the biggest timeshare company in the U.S. Timeshare Advocacy International Wins Lawsuit against World’s Largest Resort.

pissedconsumer@timesharegone.com

Licensed Texas Realtor Since 1996

Kevin Hanson (Timeshare Advocate)

Regional Sales Director

Timeshare Advocacy International

855.702.6636 or 713.554.3334 Ext.805

#320539

as long as your timeshare is paid off and maint fees current they can transfer out of your name and you get write off for taxes.

Mika, what did u do? Please tell me! I bought mine in june and am trying to get out of it!

We live in Georgia. Took the tour in GA.

Bought a unit in MO. We vacation every year and share with our friends. We use our bonus time (up to 6 nights at no cost). Guess you all are trying to go to Orlando or Branson on a holiday weekend.

We never have a problem with bonus time. We don't like cold weather but bought a red week in MO years ago and deposit it every year.

Silverleaf was frustrating to deal with -Trejesto was wonderful, I just had a friend who owned 3 weeks at silverleaf holiday hills branson and trejesto got all three of theirs transfered and they got 5000 tax credit for donation for each week and it only took 5 weeks. Call them at 888-803-9993 Leamon cotton extension and ask for Nanette - she was really big help.

just how did you do that? the company is very frustrating to deal with

I bought in March, 2011, I upgraded in

April, but canceled the upgrade. I did some reseach to get out of my timeshare.

I Never made a payment towards the contract. I found some helpful information and did what I had to do.

They are letting me out of the contract, no forecloser, no damage to my credit plus a full refund. All by myself without retaining an attorney which would of cost me $2,500.00

sounds like *** to me