I went to the Silverleaf Resort office today for a 90 minute presentation. Well it lasted 4 and a half hours.

During the presentation I was told a lot of things, I asked specific questions and got answers. I was happy with what I was told until it came down to the signatures and the money. The lady that was handleing the paperwork was not the rep or the manager that I had been speaking with. But as we were filling in the blanks and she was explaining the ins and outs I noticed that some things were missing.

The resorts that she was showing me was not what I was promised. When I questioned her she told me that the one I was speaking of was an addition $3000. I explained to her that the rep told me other wise and she still told me I would not get it. The one resort they were denying me was the one and only resort that we really wanted and would use.

She then told me I could use that resort for an additional $199 everytime we wanted to use it if we didnt want to pay the extra $3000. this $199 was in addition to the almost $9000 that they wanted for the package that they were now claiming did not include the resort that we wanted in the first place.

Well I told the lady to cancel the contract and give me back my credit card. then they gave me a little piece of paper that they say was a free trip to vegas but it had time restriction and black out dates so we will probably have to throw it away because the dates we can travel are ridiculous.

Comments

TIMESHARE ADVOCATE

Timeshare Advocacy International Wins Lawsuit against World’s Largest Resort.

pissedconsumer@timesharegone.com

Licensed Texas Realtor Since 1996

Kevin Hanson (Timeshare Advocate)

Regional Sales Director

Timeshare Advocacy International

855.702.6636 or 713.554.3334 Ext.805

I have silverleaf and like it also. I go as often as I can, about everyother month on bonus time. They do lie to get you to buy but I enjoy the resorts.

redweek 2 bedroom 2 bathroom jakuzi and Endless Bonus Times.

Asking $4000

if interested vilfredo@hotmail.com

IT IS NOT A SCAN I HAVE HAD A TIME SHARE WITH THEM FOR 10 YEARS AND THEY EXCELLENT GREAT SERVICE AND AMMENTITIES SILVERLEAF RUNS IN THE FAMILY EVERYONE IN MY FAMILY HAS SILVERLEAF EXCEPT MY BROTHER IN LAW IT IS BEASTIN

mailforscarlett

Please write the Texas Attorney General...or simply copy and paste your complaint to the BBB and Attorney general. The sale tactics are obviouly BS! See my post.