Sheldon, Missouri

We went to their little meeting, and was pushed into the sampler (not as big of an idoit package). It all seemed like a pretty good deal, but after reading everything on this website, we are going to start the cancelation process tomorrow.

Not too worried, we will cancel the credit card first, so they can never draft anything. We are wondering if anyone has used the FREE vacations they offer to lure you in?

We want the Hawaii and Vega$ trip, Vega$ is supposed to be taxes only, Hawaii we have to pay for the airfare only. Help before we get screwed blue!

Review about: Silverleaf Resorts Vacation Package Booking.

Comments

TIMESHARE ADVOCATE

Timeshare Advocacy International Wins Lawsuit against World’s Largest Resort.

pissedconsumer@timesharegone.com

Licensed Texas Realtor Since 1996

Kevin Hanson (Timeshare Advocate)

Regional Sales Director

Timeshare Advocacy International

855.702.6636 or 713.554.3334 Ext.805

TIMESHARE ADVOCATE

*CANCEL YOUR SILVERLEAF TIMESHARE*SIX HOUSTON AREA LOCATIONS*LICENSED TEXAS REALTOR*

After only 3 years in business, Timeshare Advocacy International, LLC (TAI) has completed over 1,200 Timeshare contract terminations. Saving our clients over $32 “million” dollars in total timeshare liabilities. We offer guaranteed results for all qualified properties.

TAI is committed to working closely with local timeshare owners. Our consultants advise you on how not to fall prey to the fraud and scams that are affecting owners worldwide. Why take the chance of becoming a victim to some out of state company?

Texas Licensed, Real Estate Professional.

CALL TODAY! (713) 554-3334 Ext. 805

Kevin Hanson

Licensed Timeshare Advocate

Kevin@timesharegone.com

" Mr Brayfield"...you're SOOO full of BS. I'm sure YOU'RE on of "thos people" in the food stamp/gov't line. You sound like an uneducated ***!

javascript:acjavascript:ac_smilie(':grin')_sjavascript:ac_smilie(':)')milie(':eek')javascriptjjavascript:ac_smilie(':p')avascript:ac_smilie(';)'):ac_smilie('8)')javascript:jajavascript:ac_smilie(':x')vascript:ac_smilie(':(')ac_smjavascript:ac_smilie(':?')iliejavascript:ac_smilie(':cry')('javascjavjavascript:ac_smilie(':eek')ascript:ac_smilie(':roll')ript:ac_smilie(':sigh'):gjavascript:ac_smilie(':zzz')rin')javascript:ac_smilie('*** OFFF

*** OFF *** *** *** *** ***....... TWO MICE FELL IN CREAM, ONE MOUSE TRIED TO ESCAPE BUT IT GAVE UP AND DROWNED,THE SECOND MOUSE KEPT AND STRUGGLING TO GET OUT

8) My husband and I just bought our package. We pretty much paid nothing for it so I think we are going to stick to it for a while and see how it goes for ourselves...

I don't think I want to trust others from their experiences.

It just wouldnt be fair to do so. I'm curious to see who uses their day passes?

THE FIRST PERSON WHO COMMENTED ON THIS PAGE AT THE VERY TOP DOESN'T EVEN KNOW WHAT DAY OF THE YEAR IT IS!! THEY PUT 11 OF 2009!!

IT IS STILL SEPTEMBER SO MUCH FOR THEIR COMPLAINT THEY OBVIOUSLY DON'T KNOW WHATS GOING ON! DON'T BASE PERSONAL OPINIONS ON WHAT OTHER PEOPLE SAY! YES PEOPLE REALLY DO GET THE PRIZES! YES THEY WILL TRY TO SELL YOU TIMESHARE AT THE TOUR.

JUST SAY NO IF YOU DON'T WANT IT, ITS YOUR MONEY AND NOBODY CAN CONTROL HOW YOU SPEND IT BUT YOU!! IT ALWAYS SEEMS TO BE THE PEOPLE WHO WERE NOT COMPLETELY SATISFIED THAT WANT TO MAKE IT KNOWN, THE PEOPLE THAT ARE SATISFIED DO NOT TAKE TIME TO WRITE ABOUT IT UNFORTUNATELY. YOU CANT ALWAYS PLEASE EVERYONE!

BUT BELIEVE THIS AS YOU READ THE BAD AND NEGATIVE COMMENTS KNOW THERE ARE JUST AS MANY PEOPLE OUT THERE WITH POSITIVE EXPERIENCES IF NOT MORE OTHERWISE THIS BILLION DOLLAR COMPANY WOULD NOT BE IN BUSINESS! IF IT REALLY IS A BULL @#$% SCAM THEN WHY ARE THEY STILL IN BUSINESS???

SILVERLEAF IS NOT A SCAM!! IF YOU DONT WANT TO BUY INTO IT JUST SAY NO!!

ITS NOT HARD TO SAY AND ITS NOT LIKE ANYBODY IS HOLDING A GUN TO YOU!!!!!!

PLUS I PERSONALLY HAVE SEEN PROOF (LETTERS FROM INDIVIDUALS WHO DID GO ON THEIR FREE VACATIONS) THAT PEOPLE DO ENJOY THE PRIZES RECEIVED FOR ATTENDING THE TOUR!! YOU CAN'T PLEASE EVERYONE CAN YOU?????

I'm sorry to say this, but it's got to be said by someone. Silverleaf doesn't care about their customers, except to get money from them.

I really like their resorts, especially the one in Flint, TX.

We had a reservation for one of those "free trips" to visit The Villages recently. My mother-in-law had a bad heart attack and was in ICU 2 days before we were to go to this resort. I called them to postpone it, and they pressured me and pressured me to go anyways, that it was a "very important meeting".

I told them my family was more important (if I'm wrong on this, I'm sorry) than their meeting, and I needed to postpone it. Then they tried to blackmail me, saying they were going to charge us $100 for not going (seriously). After much debating and wrangling (meanwhile my mother-in-law in ICU), I got it postponed for another 2 weeks (without the $100 fee). Also, since all this is so frustrating and such a headache, I would've paid the $100 to get out of it, to be honest, but if we'd given them $100, we would've had no food or gas for 2 weeks until next payday.

Then they acted like they were doing us a HUGE favor by postponing it! When we were supposed to go to this recent trip, we had a lot of flash flooding and very heavy rainfall stringing from their area to ours, plus it was supposed to flood at that resort. I wanted to go just to tell them no, we can't afford it, and to get it over with, but I didn't want to try to drive 2 1/2 hours with a very small child to this resort in rain so heavy I could barely see. Honestly, I wanted to tell the salesperson who got us how we really felt.

And to all of those who are satisfied with Silverleaf: that's wonderful! I'm glad this program is good to someone. However, don't diss those who are having a lot of problems with them. We aren't all making this stuff up.

I've noticed a lot of people who are satisfied with Silverleaf aren't living hand-to-mouth like a lot of other people are. If you don't have the money they want from you, look out, you'll have a never-ending nightmare with them. Only buy into Silverleaf if you're very comfortable financially.

BUYER BEWARE! :upset

I purchased at Piney Shores. From the very first week after purchase, they continued to hard sell us to buy a bigger, more expensive timeshare.

We hardly used the timeshare over the seven years we owned it. One of the few times we did go, the pools were dirty so we could not swim and the electricity was off so it was boiling hot.

To top that off, all they wanted to do while we were there was try to sell, sell, sell. I finally had to call their corporate office and request that their sales people never call me again to gain a little peace. (FYI--they still called, just not as much.)

To make a long story short, I am FREE!!! I gave them back my timeshare (due to the fact that they are IMPOSSIBLE to get rid of once you buy them). I couldn't even sell it for $100.

So buyer beware. If you buy it, you're stuck with it unless you want to give it away.

We were very happy with our purchase at Silverleaf. We have used several different Silverleaf resorts many times, and have been pleased.

We have three timeshares with three different companies, and feel the Silverleaf one is the best one for the value.

In fact, we just stayed there Saturday night at Timber Creek and all employees were quite pleasant.

I will have you all know I am cold hearted, born with a silver spoon in my mouth piece of s*** low life who could care less about anyone, I treat all of my employees like slaves I could care less if they have familys if they don't kiss my a** they can go to the welfare line I will fire anyone for no good reason any time and any place because I make my employees sign an aribitration agreement so I think it gives me the write to torture and harrass all employees that I feel neccesary.

Quality of people? Who says things like that?

I own at silverleaf and actually like it. Just what is a quality person? To me, a quality person is someone that wants to do something nice for their family. Someone who wants to take them nice places.

Frankly, someone who refers to other humans as you did is in my opinion, the last person I would want to be affiliated with. I don't work for the company and there are people out there very happy with their purchase. I simply took the time to learn how to use the program.

It's not perfect but nothing is. All in all it has been a asset to me and my family.

I have the sampler package. We went to their location in Flint, near Tyler this weekend.

It was OK trip but did not like the quality of people staying at the resort and our room was not up to standard. We did not have to pay for anything for the trip but we have had TONS of other issues with this company and I would stay very clear from them.

We do not plan on buying from them but are going to take advantage of the free weekends we get till our 18months is up considering we paid what money we did pay and want SOMETHING for it. Over all though this company is a joke and these people writing that it isnt have to work for them cause otherwise nobody has anything good to say about this thing called a company.

Yeah Right - You proved my point - thank you.

Get Real?..... Haaa!

How well written is this? You and all like you need the *** whippin' of the century!! You know, the easiest gig in the world is one as a liar, and I believe there is an old saying that starts: "If it looks and sounds like a"....Well I'm sure an "intelligent" *** like you knows the rest. So YOU get real!

People like you and two of the SL salespeople I suffered through (who couldn’t hear the repeated phrase “Let me think about it”) all have no soul and always resort to belittlement, or worse, when people ACTUALLY HAVE THE NERVE to see though your unbelievable BS and call you on it! Silverleaf's sales department is NO MORE than a high pressure, poker faced sales scam.

Even P.T. Barnum would be appalled by some of their unmitigated gall and lowlife bait and switch tactics.

If you have read a lot of these posts you will see there are many people that are happy with Silveleaf and the posts that are negative are people that have either worked for them that got fired or someone that is angered by them. The posts are not written well at all and most of them make no sense. So, you really shoudn't base your decision from this site.