Did you go to the presentation and won a prize?

I am about to do this. You can win car, cash or an “exotic island adventure”. I figure since they are a timeshare company, everyone will win the vacation. I called the awards verification center at 866-804-8590 yesterday on 10/14/2008 and spoke to Dedra at 2:29PM. She said the vacation was a Beachfront Resort in Hawaii, Jamaica, Aruba, or Puerto Rico. I asked what my out of pocket costs were going to be and she stated just air fare. To be sure she asked her manager who confirmed that everything was included even three meals a day and only air fare would be my out of pocket. Then, I called the confirmation center at 800-720-5621 and spoke to Samuel at 2:39PM. He stated that the tour would only last 1 and ½ hours. Mine begins at 2:00PM and by 3:30PM, “I would have my prize in hand and will be leaving”.

If any attended such a presentation, I would greatly appreciate your feedback. I will let you know what happens to me.

Product or Service Mentioned: Silverleaf Resorts Vacation Ownership.

Comments

TIMESHARE ADVOCATE

Timeshare Advocacy International Wins Lawsuit against World’s Largest Resort.

pissedconsumer@timesharegone.com

Licensed Texas Realtor Since 1996

Kevin Hanson (Timeshare Advocate)

Regional Sales Director

Timeshare Advocacy International

855.702.6636 or 713.554.3334 Ext.805

I have worked for this company as well as taking the tour as a possible customer. The "free vacation" is only a hotel. You pay airfare, travel expenses while in the location (bus, taxi etc), meals and everything else.

I worked for Silverleaf for 3 years, your meals are NOT included it isnt an alli nvlusive trip - trust me you get a scratch off card, have to match 5 of 5 to win anything but the exotic island getaway then you get your choice of vegas orlando or a cruise, and usually a 40 visa and a 40 gas voucher...

Don't get your hopes up.