Silverleaf has been trying to call me stating I owe them. I have been contacted by a number of different people and when I have tried to work with them, they always tell me I have to pay at least 1 payment by whatever deadline they make up that day.

I dealt with a man named Tim Miranda. I checked him out. He is over their legal department but does not even have a high school diploma. how do you get over a legal department without a high school diploma.

I am going to the attorney general now. they are crazy. He told me his boss name and I tried to call him but they tell me the boss is out every time I call in. right this jim scott is out every single time I call.

they have called my neighbors, my coworkers and my family, plus the people I gave them as referals. this is crazy. who does business that way? I am calling attorney general tuesday when I am home and lettig them know what this company is doing.

I am sick of them all. no high school diploma and they run a legal department.

where is our money going?

Comments

TIMESHARE ADVOCATE

Timeshare Advocacy International Wins Lawsuit against World’s Largest Resort.

pissedconsumer@timesharegone.com

Licensed Texas Realtor Since 1996

Kevin Hanson (Timeshare Advocate)

Regional Sales Director

Timeshare Advocacy International

855.702.6636 or 713.554.3334 Ext.805

all of those people who work there are psycho, im so glad i dont work there anymore. they are all crooked as *** and lie lie lie to their customers.

amy reeves is queen of the wrong doing up there. period.

I agree, they are all idiots, I worked there for a short period of time (using my middle name) and couldnt believe the RETARDS that run that place. It was a temporary job for me until I graduated from UTA but gheeze, I swear, this one lady in charge name Amy Reeves, that nutty broad used to be in prison for embezzlement and now shes part of a scandelous business ripping people off, what a freakin surprise!

I worked there and yes this is true. they allow complete idiots to run their financial department.

none of them have gone to college. and yes Mr. miranda does not have a GED or a high School diploma.

it is a shame really becuase they do not care and they hire from the ghetto. that way they know that people will do what they tell them to, no matter how illegal

I worked there and I do not think that is true. where did you get this info