Did'nt win anything from those scamming jerks @ silverleaf...Don't fall for it!! I did'nt invest, thanks to warnings from people @ pissed consumer posting what *** they were put through w/ these Liars!!

I think it's Terrible they try to bring false hope to people then pounce like the Preditors they Are!!! They're also Cruel-- I'm taking care of my diasabled boyfriend, he's had to retire early because of a serious back injury--So we' re on a Very limited income, he's on ssi disability, but has to pay a lot for his medicare coverage, pain meds, & now diabetes meds--So when silverleaf claimed while I was'nt obligated to buy anything, 'no strings', attend their seminar, & 'the least you'll walk out of here with is our $800 or $500 cash prize, Guaranteed'. Well, I bit, cuz we Desperately need money to pay bills-- Well, silverleaf Lied, & has bilked people out of Thousands w/ their Bogus vacation packages--I'm glad their harrassing phonecalls have Finally Stopped! They were upset with me because I 'did'nt show up for the seminar as promised--we already paid our representative the $140.00 fee for them to meet you' Really?!!

Well, I found out I could'nt even Get to the address they specified to Go to this 'seminar', even if I could've bought the bus pass to ride there (did I mention We're Broke, desperate, I could'nt even pay the $6 for bus?!!!) the bus does'nt run clear out to The DFW Airport, You Jerks!!! How they sleep at night is Beyond me....

Review about: Silverleaf Resorts Vacation Ownership.

Comments

#712013

I can help you to stop your monthly payments, protect your credit and get you out of your loan balance. In some cases we have even got some of our client's a refund based on fraud and misrepresentation.

We have successfully helped over 4000 clients so far and we have offices in Houston, Austin & San Antonio with Licensed Texas Realtors.

We are accredited with the BBB and have an A rating! Visit us on the web at TimeshareGone.com and ask to speak with Kevin Hanson or give me a call at 713-554-3334

Brinkley, Arkansas, United States #648305

After only 4 years in business, Timeshare Advocacy International, LLC (TAI) has completed over 4,000 Timeshare contract terminations. Saving our clients over $32 “million” dollars in total timeshare liabilities.

Kevin Hanson

713-554-3334 Ext 805

936-689-6690 mobile

Anorhi
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia #602490

Wait... So, the condition of the prize was that you had to show? and you didn't show? Due to stuff not in their control? and that's their fault somehow?

yeah, that part of your complaint falls into the not legit zone.

The harassing phonecalls though, you've got a legit complaint there.

@ Aim. that thing with your friend would be fraud, but this is totally different. In this case the conditions fir getting the prize were not met, but the submitters own admission.

TIMESHARE ADVOCATE

Additionally, we are the only company to win in court against the biggest timeshare company in the U.S. Timeshare Advocacy International Wins Lawsuit against World’s Largest Resort.

Licensed Texas Realtor Since 1996

Kevin Hanson (Timeshare Advocate)

Regional Sales Director

Timeshare Advocacy International

855.702.6636 or 713.554.3334 Ext.805

pissedconsumer@timesharegone.com

Well before reading this I was UN aware that this resort was time share. He didnt inform me of that when I made my reservation to go out there. Reading everyones comments I no longer have the desire.

Joe, You must be one of them. Do you know what they told her?

The told my friend that she didn't win the car she had filled out the form in the mall to win. Rather that she won the second price which was a vacation package all expense paid or she had the option to get the cash value up to $2500.00. All she had to do was show up to claim her price with her pin number. That's the lie they perpetrate.

And that's the fraud.

Don't call me to say you won something when you know in your heart I am required to purchase something.

When I ask you "Do I have to buy something to claim my price?' You say absolutely not! If this is not fraudulent, then what is fraud?

Why on earth would you even consider a timeshare presentation if you are as broke as you say you are? Do you have nothing to do but waste your time and theirs?

Do you go test drive new cars when you aren't in the market to buy one. Yet, somehow it's Silverleafs fault.