1.1K views

Update by user Jan 12, 2013

i went to montgomery county courthouse to look-up information about silverleaf resorts and found that at least 91 foreclosures were being auctioned off on 1/1/13 at the courthouse. this is an regular occurance the list is on a bulliten board at the entrance on the right side when you enter the building at 301 North Thompson in concoe texas.

Original review posted by user Dec 11, 2012

have had silverleaf timeshare almost 20 yrs. *** on my part.

only way to use endless escape is to complain a lot, cannot use at certain resorts, you can trade your week through R C I but the places you can go are very limited. example if you had a week in hawii would you want to trade for a week at any silverleaf resort, low trading power through R C I. I had been trying to get a reservation using endless escape starting 2 weeks prior to that date I wanted to stay at piny shores and was told no vancancy was avaliable. I went to the resort for the day and maybe 15 cars were at the resort, I called from the resort and was told the resort was full when I informed them that I was at the resort and there was only approx.

15 cars at the resort I was able to get a cabin.

the next morning another 3 or 4 cars were in the resort. now will give resort away to the next victim, only pay maintance fees , it's better to just pay more and go where and when you want, 900.00+ yr + rci membership + fees = 1000.+

Comments

TIMESHARE ADVOCATE
#711990

I can help you to stop your monthly payments, protect your credit and get you out of your loan balance. In some cases we have even got some of our client's a refund based on fraud and misrepresentation.

We have successfully helped over 4000 clients so far and we have offices in Houston, Austin & San Antonio with Licensed Texas Realtors.

We are accredited with the BBB and have an A rating! Visit us on the web at TimeshareGone.com and ask to speak with Kevin Hanson or give me a call at 713-554-3334

TIMESHARE ADVOCATE
Mountain View, California, United States #648281

After only 4 years in business, Timeshare Advocacy International, LLC (TAI) has completed over 4,000 Timeshare contract terminations. Saving our clients over $32 “million” dollars in total timeshare liabilities.

Kevin Hanson