We were deeded to Orlando Breeze, ambassador level, 3 bedroom, 3 bath with lockout, the week of July 4th with endless escapes/weekends. Paid an embarrassing amount for it (because $1 was too much).

We were told by Silverleaf when we brought the property that it was just like any other real estate and would appreciate in value. Well, like everyone else, when we tried to use our endless weekends, that never worked or has a HUGE hassle to the point we never used it. We have never been to the unit we are deeded to! The only thing that increased were the maintenance fees.

We tried selling it and were scammed once. We talked to people who said they could get us out of it but they too wanted money. SO, I contacted Silverleaf and told them I wanted to give them back my deed and be released from any and all future obligations. Our deed was paid off and we were current on our maintenance fees.

I did everything in writing and mailed everything certified, return receipt. As of October 18th, this nightmare is OVER! If I think about the money I have lost it makes my physically ill.

But I wanted to share with other Silverleaf suckers that you can get out of the deed and not have to pay anything to do so, as long as you do not have a mortgage balance and are current on your fees. Brenda.Latham@campbellgrinding.com

Product or Service Mentioned: Silverleaf Resorts Orlando Breeze Vacation Ownership.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

Apopka, Florida, United States #1268798

Brenda can you send me the information you used to get out of timeshare? Thank you,

darlenej40@yahoo.com