We went out yesterday and waited 75 minutes past our appt time but no sign of any representative. I told the desk girl, (obviously hired for the neckline of her shirt and not for any customer service experience), "you have 15 minutes to find a rep or we're leaving". After 12 more minutes

a "manager" came out and introduced himself. I explained we'd been there almost and hour and a half and there were still a whole bunch of folks in line before us. He offered an apology for the delay and said there would be somebody with us in ten minutes. I reiterated my previous promise and said he had three minutes. He went inside to berate the desk staff. At the end of those three minutes I poked my head inside and told him we were leaving. All he could say was, "Thanks for coming, have a safe drive".

I then entered the room, approached the small group gathered around and told them, "I'm a small business owner and if one of my employees showed such a cavalier attitude about a potential customer leaving they'd be granted an opportunity to find employment elsewhere....immediately", particularly a customer that obviously has more disposable income than than mouth-breathing, beer-swilling troglodytes in this waiting area." Crickets.

Bottom line? If they are that laissez-faire about how they treat potential customers imagine how little thought and effort goes into pleasing the folks that actually fall for these tricks. Run.....run screaming!

Comments

TIMESHARE ADVOCATE

Timeshare Advocacy International Wins Lawsuit against World’s Largest Resort.

pissedconsumer@timesharegone.com

Licensed Texas Realtor Since 1996

Kevin Hanson (Timeshare Advocate)

Regional Sales Director

Timeshare Advocacy International

855.702.6636 or 713.554.3334 Ext.805

Try will say anything to acustomer to sell you timeshare.

Alot of smiles and BS

. They just want to lock you in to a highly inflated price $30k and up and then tack on the montly maint charge too. Beware,

#199174

Anchor blue missed point...he didn't ask to be placed ahead of anybody...NOBODY should have waited that long. Although, I would have left the disposable income part out; it is really irrelevant.

#190845

thats what u got for assuming u come first before others there before u... your"disposable income" didnt help u then did it