A friend of mine was invited to the Canyon Lake Resort in TX. She asked me to attend. I did not know what was going to take place. We were matched with Courtney because we are all NASCAR fans.

We kept on saying NO until a gentlemen stepped in to help and he pulled something out of Inventory. These people are good sales reps because they know how to get your likes out of you. That's how they connect. Finally, they got it down to where we could split the pmts. I wrote a check???

We went back to the hotel room. Started reading over the documents and realized we couldn't do this! So, we read again about how to cancel.

The next day we went back to the sales office and returned the folders and asked for our money back. This was on a Saturday and I knew my check was still in the office. We told the gentleman from Friday that we just cannot do this. He then introduced us to Brad. I explained my situation to him and he understood. He then introduced us to a Trial Membership for 18 monts @ $1,500. We only have day usage until the $1,500 is paid. Then we call 2 weeks before we want to use it for a weekend. We still pay $50 each night. To use it for a week it is $80 per day.

Do you see what is wrong with this picture! Too much money going out the door for what?

How do you get out of a Trial Membership?

Comments

TIMESHARE ADVOCATE

Timeshare Advocacy International Wins Lawsuit against World’s Largest Resort.

pissedconsumer@timesharegone.com

Licensed Texas Realtor Since 1996

Kevin Hanson (Timeshare Advocate)

Regional Sales Director

Timeshare Advocacy International

855.702.6636 or 713.554.3334 Ext.805

My wife and I bought into the time share in dec 2010. We both deployed to Iraq in January 2011 for a year.

NOW, we are changing duty stations in a few months and won't have time to use the share. How do we get our money back??

#319806

Just read what you wrote above about not paying for the "sampler" deal. However, I want to know what to do about not paying for a timeshare that you have bought into.

We bought with a partner and since the "partnership" is not working out. He refuses to pay his half. With only half the payment it is as good as no payment at all. We still cannot use the timeshare.

Of course they offer all of these options and "deals." The thing is we just want OUT. Will this totally ruin our credit?

We would appreciate any help that anyone could provide. :(

#319121

I supposely have a trip to the hill counrty resort on sat but do they pay for the hotel or not. I wll noy fall for the timeshare dont have the money. And now reading all thie scam

Sorry to all the people they made us call, we didn't want to. Next time please don't even pick up when you see Silver Leaf Resort on your caller ID.

They are crooks out of get your money. Don't fall for it. I am working there because I need to pay bills.

They are out to *** your money, please do fall for it.

A very unhappy but honest employee

you jsut do not pay. they have a new group of low paid (24K a year) individuals that will call and try to tell you a bunch of ***.

they will tell you that you cannot cancel. that is a lie you can. jsut do not pay ever again. they cannot file a credit report file and they will leave you alone sooner or later most likely later.

do not pay and answer your phone and say i am not paying.

they will stop messing with you as there are other owners that will pay for the sampler (this is their term) just say I have cancelled this and do not believe the lies they tell about not being able to cancel. I still work here because I need money and I am in their "legal department" do not believe them and just do not pay.