Silverleaf is a real sacm, whatever you do don't fall for it, becareful, i can admitt it was my fault for not looking more in to it befor i went up there but they kept going lower and lower and it sounded really good and than when it comes to reserving it you can never get a room or they are booked, everytime i called they would tell me that we had to book 14 days in advance, ok i understand that but then when i call after the 14 days they tell me they are booked again and this time tey say they are booked for 1-2 years, what the heck how is that, than they took two payments for one month and tried to say they did not do that. just want to warn DO NOT FALL FOR SILVERLEAF IT IS A SCAM, BE CAREFUL.

Comments

TIMESHARE ADVOCATE

Timeshare Advocacy International Wins Lawsuit against World’s Largest Resort.

pissedconsumer@timesharegone.com

Licensed Texas Realtor Since 1996

Kevin Hanson (Timeshare Advocate)

Regional Sales Director

Timeshare Advocacy International

855.702.6636 or 713.554.3334 Ext.805

I am having the same problem got scam. I purchased a timeshare with silverleaf in October and I called three months in advance and they tell me they are booked for a year already.

I am giving money away and never have used it.

I am so pissed. :( I want everyone to know to stay away from them.

I have owned for over 10 years....i ALWAYS book my weekends with under 14 day notice...but holidays are usually full, of course, but we use RCI for big trips and it is great! Mine is paid off so I dont have any personal knowledge about the billing issue.

what vpasadena is saying is true. I worked at the corporate office and they lie. the whole company is full of liars,