Me too, I went yesterday. I scratched off and won the car.

They got my info so they could run a credit check to make sure I "qualified". I have perfect credit by the way. But they said I was not eligible. But as the day went on there seem to be a way that I could change things if I gave them money.

What a scam. How can these people look themselves in the mirror! And forget all the other free stuff they use to get you to show up. Today, I got notice that I had 5 requests for info from the credit agencies!

DON'T GO UP THERE! Or if you do then don't give out your personal info!

Comments

TIMESHARE ADVOCATE

Timeshare Advocacy International Wins Lawsuit against World’s Largest Resort.

pissedconsumer@timesharegone.com

Licensed Texas Realtor Since 1996

Kevin Hanson (Timeshare Advocate)

Regional Sales Director

Timeshare Advocacy International

855.702.6636 or 713.554.3334 Ext.805

how would these people know what they told you? I am telling you the truth.

Nobody gets a car. You get a vacation that is it.

I believe that they screwed you, it is all about a sale to them. then if you do not buy you see what they really are.

Silverleaf suuuuuucks!!! Thank you very much!!!

they do not type anything into any credit place. ever.

they do not even care about credit only if you have money to pay the down payment.

and nobody gets a car. you get a trip nothing else ever.

#220825

exactly you do not scratch till the end and we dont send out any type of info to other credit agencies so to get info for other offers doesnt make sense. so if you do then its probably from the same info you gave out to be solicited for the presentation w/ silverleaf... what a ***

#219806

YOU DONT EVEN GET THE SCRATCH CARD TILL THE END OF THE PRESENTATION SO THAT DOES NOT EVEN MAKE SENSE... :roll