To start with, Silverleaf told us if we bought a week during a time neither of us could ever use (we are teachers) we could use the equity we built up towards a different week in the future. We have since found out that they have absolutely no intention of allowing us to do this.

We were told "We have never done that." Now, we are behind on payments and they have called both of our parents multiple times despite us answering and telling them we aren't going to pay.

This is illegal, but when I tell them to stop they flat out tell me they will continue to do it until we pay. This company is flat out garbage, and as a result the only people who can stand to work for them are also garbage.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from May 23, 2013.

Comments

TIMESHARE ADVOCATE
#711961

I can help you to stop your monthly payments, protect your credit and get you out of your loan balance. In some cases we have even got some of our client's a refund based on fraud and misrepresentation.

We have successfully helped over 4000 clients so far and we have offices in Houston, Austin & San Antonio with Licensed Texas Realtors.

We are accredited with the BBB and have an A rating! Visit us on the web at TimeshareGone.com and ask to speak with Kevin Hanson or give me a call at 713-554-3334