9.6K views
With Company response Not resolved

I was a manager at SILVERLEAF RESORTS and after looking at there contracts that they had owners sign I saw where they were illegally charging owners maintenance fees .I approached the director of financial services because I had heard that SILVERLEAF RESORTS used the money from maintenance fees so that managers could go on vacation trips for free and go to restaurants for free .

I told the director of financial services that this was very wrong to charge owners maintenance fees so that Silverleaf executives and or mangers could have there own personal pleasures for free !! Because I was a manager I discovered a lot of things they were doing were very illegal . I recently decided I could no longer work for them because there business ethics were terrible . I will find some owners of Silverleaf Resorts and I will be filing a lawsuit against Silverleaf Resorts because I feel like they owe the owners millions of dollars for illegally charging the owners monthly MAINTENANCE FEES !!

If any Silverleaf Owners want to join me please let me know .Thanks

Review about: Silverleaf Resorts Vacation Ownership.

Comments

I've been an owner for years and have been very dissatisfied with my ownership.Paying monthly since 2011 and barely getting to use it.

Although this post was done years ago, I am still interested in the lawsuit regarding the maintenance fees I've been paying count me in.Cvs1920@gmail

I am interested too S.Speed

#1431932

I'm interested in joining if this is still available. I have been an owner for 3 years now and still owe fees and not sure why because nothing is being done on the properties.

I’ve been an owner for 11 years and still paying fees.I’m outraged!!

This is unfair.What do I do now?

Wow!This is utterly ridiculous!

I was quite hesistant when I saw the fees and began to ask questions about the fees.

Was quite alarmed with the unfavorable body language displayed after the questions I asked.Count me in!!!

Oh I am so tired of this also, I would to add my name to this pile. For 3 years I didn't get to stay in the unit I'm buying into, kept giving me one reason after another where I forced them to show me the unit or they can get a police officer to drag me off the property. The nightmare never ends!!

What’s the status of the lawsuit? Please let me know at mytimeshareandyou (at) gmail.com

to Anonymous #1427649

Can u let !e now the progress of this issue.iam an owner for years. My email oliviama@sbcglobal.net

jjohnson2049@sbcglobal.net, count me in.

How do I sign up?