8.9K views
With Company response Not resolved

I was a manager at SILVERLEAF RESORTS and after looking at there contracts that they had owners sign I saw where they were illegally charging owners maintenance fees .I approached the director of financial services because I had heard that SILVERLEAF RESORTS used the money from maintenance fees so that managers could go on vacation trips for free and go to restaurants for free .

I told the director of financial services that this was very wrong to charge owners maintenance fees so that Silverleaf executives and or mangers could have there own personal pleasures for free !! Because I was a manager I discovered a lot of things they were doing were very illegal . I recently decided I could no longer work for them because there business ethics were terrible . I will find some owners of Silverleaf Resorts and I will be filing a lawsuit against Silverleaf Resorts because I feel like they owe the owners millions of dollars for illegally charging the owners monthly MAINTENANCE FEES !!

If any Silverleaf Owners want to join me please let me know .Thanks

Review about: Silverleaf Resorts Vacation Ownership.

Had an Experience with Silverleaf Resorts?

Comments

Did this ever go into motion? Since this was posted in 2011?

to Anonymous #1379929

I just discovered these posts.Did not know about the Holiday Inn stuff until recently.

Has anything been done about a lawsuit? I have been an owner since 1988.

It was nice for a while, but now the maintenance fees are outrageous.wilma_jcmo@yahoo.com

Please count me in droyal@houstonisd.org

Chrisngracemom@yahoo.com

Im in

Cherries180@msn.com

COUNT ME IN!! I bought back in 1998...!!

yvettemfernandez@gmail.com

Count me in

Please include me..how can I contact you.

Pancakeandringo@yahoo.com