10.7K views
With Company response Not resolved

I was a manager at SILVERLEAF RESORTS and after looking at there contracts that they had owners sign I saw where they were illegally charging owners maintenance fees . I approached the director of financial services because I had heard that SILVERLEAF RESORTS used the money from maintenance fees so that managers could go on vacation trips for free and go to restaurants for free .

I told the director of financial services that this was very wrong to charge owners maintenance fees so that Silverleaf executives and or mangers could have there own personal pleasures for free !! Because I was a manager I discovered a lot of things they were doing were very illegal . I recently decided I could no longer work for them because there business ethics were terrible . I will find some owners of Silverleaf Resorts and I will be filing a lawsuit against Silverleaf Resorts because I feel like they owe the owners millions of dollars for illegally charging the owners monthly MAINTENANCE FEES !!

If any Silverleaf Owners want to join me please let me know . Thanks

Review about: Silverleaf Resorts Vacation Ownership.

Comments

we have been an owner for at least 20. I can tell you we are not pleased with our fee going up and not getting anything out of it.

seems we are giving all that money now to Holiday Inn and yet we are not allowed to use all their sites. They want more money???????????We would love to dump this timeshare and get something with more value.

They doubled our maintenance fees last year but they told us it would reduce in the sales pitch. They pressure you into signing without reading their 22 pages or more of terms and conditions. If this is still a thing I want to help.Iwuanyanwu.1@gmail.com

We own 2 weeks with silverleaf that’s been paid off for years. They keep racking up maintainance fee and I’m ready to get out.

Pls include us if the class action lawsuit is up! akce@rocketmail.com

I've owned 2 units for 20 years and can no longer use both at the same time. (Along w many other issues). I'm ready for a lawsuit.Hlnkrkptrck@hotmail.com

I want in on the law suit. I am a lpng time owner of weeks 22, &44. My email nulife_77530@yahoo.com

I want in on the law suit if this is true

I want in on the lawsuit! Erlyle1227@yahoo.com

Is this still happening I'm sgreenwood9148@yahoo.com

is this still going on... if so, i'm inweatheredhouse@gmail.com

Im in hevyoung@yahoo.com

im insantos_69_david@yahoo.com

Thanks for coming forward & wanting to stand up for the Customers/Clients/Consumers aka We Paid The Bills!!!

Count me in. ....yap.emma52@yahoo.com

I’m in

I'm in

Count me in...lnance1106@yahoo.com

I'm in. Markstelly@yahoo.com

I'm in. Magi420@aol.com

I'm in. Katieharman@live.com

Count me in!They doubled my maintenance fees last year! Maria@LTHSE.com