Missouri City, Texas
8.1K views 289 comments
With Company response Not resolved

I was a manager at SILVERLEAF RESORTS and after looking at there contracts that they had owners sign I saw where they were illegally charging owners maintenance fees .I approached the director of financial services because I had heard that SILVERLEAF RESORTS used the money from maintenance fees so that managers could go on vacation trips for free and go to restaurants for free .

I told the director of financial services that this was very wrong to charge owners maintenance fees so that Silverleaf executives and or mangers could have there own personal pleasures for free !! Because I was a manager I discovered a lot of things they were doing were very illegal . I recently decided I could no longer work for them because there business ethics were terrible . I will find some owners of Silverleaf Resorts and I will be filing a lawsuit against Silverleaf Resorts because I feel like they owe the owners millions of dollars for illegally charging the owners monthly MAINTENANCE FEES !!

If any Silverleaf Owners want to join me please let me know .Thanks

Review about: Silverleaf Resorts Vacation Ownership.

Had an Experience with Silverleaf Resorts?

Comments

C jones

Please include me..how can I contact you.

Pancakeandringo@yahoo.com

Count me in msanchez0190@yahoo.com

Count me in. Please email me at enzy421@yahoo.com

Homer
Beaumont, Texas, United States #1346880

that's very true please send information to stop this thivery

Zachster
Mesquite, Texas, United States #1346625

Please let me know more. how do I get more information?

Nestor
Fort Worth, Texas, United States #1345093

How do I get involved? flippingemail@gmail.com

lottamochoa_20

What do I do next?

Shelley Mooney

I would like to know more, I'm pretty sure you can count me in. shelbel31873@yahoo.com

Oak Lawn, Illinois, United States #1339133