11.8K views
With Company response Not resolved

I was a manager at SILVERLEAF RESORTS and after looking at there contracts that they had owners sign I saw where they were illegally charging owners maintenance fees . I approached the director of financial services because I had heard that SILVERLEAF RESORTS used the money from maintenance fees so that managers could go on vacation trips for free and go to restaurants for free .

I told the director of financial services that this was very wrong to charge owners maintenance fees so that Silverleaf executives and or mangers could have there own personal pleasures for free !! Because I was a manager I discovered a lot of things they were doing were very illegal . I recently decided I could no longer work for them because there business ethics were terrible . I will find some owners of Silverleaf Resorts and I will be filing a lawsuit against Silverleaf Resorts because I feel like they owe the owners millions of dollars for illegally charging the owners monthly MAINTENANCE FEES !!

If any Silverleaf Owners want to join me please let me know . Thanks

Review about: Silverleaf Resorts Vacation Ownership.

Comments

Count us in .. misspam97@yahoo.com

Count me in if this is still active raina.barrett@yahoo.com

Count me in Soccrbebe@yahoo.com

Add me.

We were scammed in a big way by silver leaf. Would definitely like to participate in a law suit.

i am in same situation , pay for time share get calls to pay 92 dollars when i am behind . they got me good since i have time share with my mom they charge us both . so were can i get help with this any advice

We refused to pay and we were told that they would foreclose on our paid in full timeshare and ruin our credit for the next 7 years

to Robin Young #1572204

They will. I had 2 properties.

Was not able to continue to pay the steep maintance fees and mortgage. Silverleaf was filing the properties as a defaulted mortgage so i would not b able to purchase a home.

Silverleaf is terrible to wk with. I could tell u stories....

to Any owner #1574182

What does not make sense is having to pay monthly maintenance fees when we have 1 week every other year? I have had this since 2008 and have never used it once either

to Robin #1575317

I’m in the same boat as you... We need to get everyone together meet at a restaurant and DECIDE TO DO SOMETHING!

let me know what comes of a lawsuit. Might be interest. gigemlala@yahoo.com

sign me up. Please let me know more.

Thanks. Can be reached at susanalexson@gmail.com.

my maintenance fee has risen so much that it is breaking me.

I would be interested in joining a law suit. I tried to change my address when we moved.

The person said I needed to do tjis on line. I tried. I called again and number was disconnected. They now tell me that my maintenance fees have gone up but never received notice.

They are now harassing me almost every day with phone calls.

I am done. Shariski24@gmail.com

Some time ago Silverleaf had a similar lawsuit and we the owners won. Count me in. crislupe9@yahoo.com

I would like to be involved in this lawsuit if persued. Please email me at Michellmillusa@hotmail.com. Thank you!

LawfulBadger

Thank you for your comments. I would CERTAINLY want to be included in this lawsuit, if pursued. jrhodus0546@sbcglobal.net

Its been a while since I've used them. Is the lawsuit still on....please, contact me at rogersresourcesllc@aol.com. thanks

Is this lawsuit still on? If so, Pls. Email me at cecuad17@gmail.com

Totally agree with the last comment. Fees are outrages, I would rather not pay a high price unless I was getting something for my share.

Over 30 years with only 1 visit is sad.

Very poor service the first time we visited. So we never returned.