10.2K views
With Company response Not resolved

I was a manager at SILVERLEAF RESORTS and after looking at there contracts that they had owners sign I saw where they were illegally charging owners maintenance fees .I approached the director of financial services because I had heard that SILVERLEAF RESORTS used the money from maintenance fees so that managers could go on vacation trips for free and go to restaurants for free .

I told the director of financial services that this was very wrong to charge owners maintenance fees so that Silverleaf executives and or mangers could have there own personal pleasures for free !! Because I was a manager I discovered a lot of things they were doing were very illegal . I recently decided I could no longer work for them because there business ethics were terrible . I will find some owners of Silverleaf Resorts and I will be filing a lawsuit against Silverleaf Resorts because I feel like they owe the owners millions of dollars for illegally charging the owners monthly MAINTENANCE FEES !!

If any Silverleaf Owners want to join me please let me know .Thanks

Review about: Silverleaf Resorts Vacation Ownership.

Comments

I’m in

I'm in

Count me in...lnance1106@yahoo.com

I'm in. Markstelly@yahoo.com

I'm in. Magi420@aol.com

I'm in. Katieharman@live.com

Count me in!They doubled my maintenance fees last year! Maria@LTHSE.com

Yes count me in im a owner have you filed yet?babyd4jesus@yahoo.com please contact me

Count me in dgascon1965@yahoo.com

sadangelbleu@gmail.com please count me in

Please count me in I am truly tried of paying fees for something I can’t use and every year the fees goes up. Dianahandy@att.net

to Diana Handy #1441356

I agree & sense holiday has taken over they've gone up about 3 times. Feels like they're trying to threaten us.

count me in I am tired of paying for something I don't use

to Anonymous #1436956

remonacobb@@bellsouth.net please count me it.

tonywcain07@aol.com - i would like to join if possible

I've been an owner for years and have been very dissatisfied with my ownership.Paying monthly since 2011 and barely getting to use it.

Although this post was done years ago, I am still interested in the lawsuit regarding the maintenance fees I've been paying count me in.Cvs1920@gmail

I am interested too S.Speed

#1431932

I'm interested in joining if this is still available. I have been an owner for 3 years now and still owe fees and not sure why because nothing is being done on the properties.

I’ve been an owner for 11 years and still paying fees.I’m outraged!!

This is unfair.What do I do now?

Wow!This is utterly ridiculous!

I was quite hesistant when I saw the fees and began to ask questions about the fees.

Was quite alarmed with the unfavorable body language displayed after the questions I asked.Count me in!!!