Cleanliness
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation
Quality of Food

I want in on the lawsuit!!! We hired a law firm to get us out of this and they failed.

After a year of nothing, no calls, no letters, no emails they send me a demand letter saying I had to pay them almost $4000. If I had not been conned into putting my kids(over 18) on the deed I would have let it go to foreclosure. But it is not fair for them to have this hit on their credit report. We are in no position to pay those fees as my husband has become disabled and not able to work but they just didn't care.

PLEASE NOTIFY me if there is one. I JUST WANT OUT.

You can't give these things away. I feel so stupid for getting dupped into this to begin with

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

" You can't give these things away. I feel so stupid for getting dupped (sic) into this to begin with "

Rule Number One : (you have learned it)

Rule Number Two : the lawyers always profit regardless of outcome

Rule Number Three : don't pass your baggage on to your offspring

Fault : self-inflicted

Sympathy level : 0

to William #1506119

Okay, I feel like you were trying to be helpful but you come off as an arrogant {{Redacted}}.The lawyers I had paid to take care of this REFUNDED ALL MY MONEY I HAD PAID SINCE THEY COULD NOT GET ME OUT OF IT. I AM NOT STUPID AND ONLY USED THEM BECAUSE OF THAT PROMISE.As far as my kids, they are adults and were adults and wanted to have a piece of the timeshare for their own personal use. They were with us and fell for the garbage just like we did.Next time you want to "give advice" how about not being a jerk about it.Sympathy level for you is -100.