I've visited all of the Texas resorts. The units vary from very old (70's) to new and the maintenance seems to vary equally from not-so-good to excellent.

Every location was pretty much as I expected and certainly nothing to wave a plus banner for. My biggest negative would be saless. These folks are hard sale all the way. Very misleading and generally just insulting.

Non-professional would be a gross understatement. Watch your back with these guys; they are of the shifty persuasion.

I'm an owner of Hilton's Grand Vacation Club since 2003 and they are are first class and professional in every instance.

I'm sure Silverleaf would be better if I didn't have a first class organization to use as a comparison. Ron (Alvarado, Texas)

Comments

TIMESHARE ADVOCATE

Timeshare Advocacy International Wins Lawsuit against World’s Largest Resort.

pissedconsumer@timesharegone.com

Licensed Texas Realtor Since 1996

Kevin Hanson (Timeshare Advocate)

Regional Sales Director

Timeshare Advocacy International

855.702.6636 or 713.554.3334 Ext.805

I would very very hard pressed to judge Silverleaf in that manner. Hilton at times can be very shifty in itself and they have tended to be biased I myself found that Silverleaf alongside it's Interval exhange program has offered my family great vacations and all was clean without any hitch. Sorry it did'nt work out for you the same way