I am in desperate need to verify if I still have a Silverleaf Timeshare account from over two years ago. My attorney needs it for the purpose of settling my divorce.

I have contacted the local Silverleaf resort office in the Hill Country, they then referred me to Corporate office, who also stated they could not assist me without an account number.

When I was going through my divorce about one year ago, Silverleaf stated it would be sold, but it was never confirmed. How else can I go about retrieving information instead of having my attorney do it....PLEASE HELP!!

Comments

TIMESHARE ADVOCATE

Timeshare Advocacy International Wins Lawsuit against World’s Largest Resort.

pissedconsumer@timesharegone.com

Licensed Texas Realtor Since 1996

Kevin Hanson (Timeshare Advocate)

Regional Sales Director

Timeshare Advocacy International

855.702.6636 or 713.554.3334 Ext.805

There is a number of ways ..do you owe anything ? if you haven't paid anything in a while , that is why they refered you to corporate office ...If the account is in default it will not show up in infermation the resorts would have .....silverleaf has a owners web site >>..silverleafresorts.comudscd

River Grove, Illinois, United States #259168