I am attempting to file a class action suit against Silver Leaf. I have already paid $2500 to get cancelled contracts but I want a refund.

If you are interested in joining me please email me sickofsilverleaf@yahoo.com I do not plan to go away quietly and will not stop until I have a refund I hope Shirley Willis is there the day we are in court as she stated. I have started letters to the Attorney General and the Real Estate Commisioner regarding all of this and if you join me I can show you how to do the same. Stop paying for the resort that can not be traded in with RCI unlike they tell you in the room. Offer $150 cash to sign up for a $70,000 contract.

That is misrepresentation and sort of entrapment the way I see it. Let me know if you agree and email me at sickofsilverleaf.com

Comments

Tinley Park, Illinois, United States #879606

I havevbeen lied to and ripped off and misled by Fox I want a full refund. How can we get help?

TIMESHARE ADVOCATE

Timeshare Advocacy International Wins Lawsuit against World’s Largest Resort.

pissedconsumer@timesharegone.com

Licensed Texas Realtor Since 1996

Kevin Hanson (Timeshare Advocate)

Regional Sales Director

Timeshare Advocacy International

855.702.6636 or 713.554.3334 Ext.805

TIMESHARE ADVOCATE

*CANCEL YOUR SILVERLEAF TIMESHARE*SIX HOUSTON AREA LOCATIONS*LICENSED TEXAS REALTOR*

After only 3 years in business, Timeshare Advocacy International, LLC (TAI) has completed over 1,200 Timeshare contract terminations. Saving our clients over $32 “million” dollars in total timeshare liabilities. We offer guaranteed results for all qualified properties.

TAI is committed to working closely with local timeshare owners. Our consultants advise you on how not to fall prey to the fraud and scams that are affecting owners worldwide. Why take the chance of becoming a victim to some out of state company?

Texas Licensed, Real Estate Professional.

CALL TODAY! (713) 554-3334 Ext. 805

Kevin Hanson

Licensed Timeshare Advocate

Kevin@timesharegone.com

Hello..I have a contract with silverleaf resorts my property is paid for and I only pay maintenance fees....I no longer want to pay the fee and was wondering if just handing back the property would be an option?

to vanessa Haltom City, Texas, United States #858626

Give it to someone that would like it pay the 250.00 tranfer fee and let it be their problem.

until they foreclose and that is if they foreclose. they will drive you crazy but the best way to keep them from calling everyone you know is to pick up the phne and tell them you are filing a lawsuit or you simply will not pay.

then they will not call anyone becuase they keep getting you. hang up do not talk to them long.

the people that work at the corporate office are paid well that is how they keep them rolling out the company line

I am also trying to cancel my silverleaf contract due mainly to deception. Our sales rep.

told us that we would be able to use RCI througout the year and any location. However, you can only do that if you purchased a red season, which we don't. Our contract notes only the white season when he told us we have white and blue.

My concern is that I initialed next to " i must refer to all sales documents, contract for proper and accurate info. and should not rely on any contradictory oral representation which have been made."

I'm concerned that when I cancel will my deposit be refunded?

you signed a contract deal with it... unlike most you retards, i actually read my contract, which clearly states the terms of ownership. I'm amazed at the people who get on here and complain about how they were tricked into this or that... stop complaining and deal with your decisions. I paid off my timeshare as fast as possible and decided to actually figure out how to use it. It works exactly like it states in the contract and i've learned the system well enough to figure out how to use it... heres some advice.

1) if you have a white week, then don't expect to go to the resort during the red color time

2) be nice to the people who work there, chances are they are not paid enough to actually care if your upset, more than likely they will give you a dial tone.

3) threatening to not pay because you can't go to the resort does not work... tried that many times. they catch on real fast.

5) never get more than 30 days past due, they won't do anything for you if you pay late a lot.

thats all the advice i have.

vpasadena11

me and my sister got one and we haven't even been able to use it and than our bonus time dates just change all of a sudden. help how can i get out of it.

For the sake of time I'll save the long sob story about how I was lured into this ridiculous time share scam.

I assume you're reading this because you too we're naive enough to believe anything the smiling sales woman told you or you just caved in under pressure at the closing.

Having said that, if you we're justifiably lied to during the presentation or mislead in any way, follow the steps below to get rid of your time share:

1) Adjust Your Expectations - nobody is going to hold your hand though the cancellation process. And before you do anything else, take time to thoroughly read your contract if you haven't already!! I repeat read your contract throughly!!

Also, Know from the onset that the more you complain, the more hostile the Silverleaf personnel will become. But don't give up!

2) Immediately write down everything that you we're told during the sales presentation

3) Make a copy of the deceptive trade section of Texas law - there is a specific portion that talks about real estate and time shares.

4) Send a complaint form to the Texas Attorney Generals Office detailing how you we're lied to - call them every day until you hear back from them.

note: Be as specific as possible with details here. Also, I don't recommend calling Silverleaf for relief in this matter - they will only treat you with rudeness and agitate the situation.

5) You will receive some sort of notification that the Attorney General had received your complaint.

6) File a complaint with the BBB. Silverleaf hates nothing more than having their shady practices exposed.

7) At some point a Silverleaf representative will contact you regrading the Attorney General and or BBB complaint, and offer consolation like a different week, or a refund.

***Do not bargain on their terms.*** Their terms will come with stipulations that will ultimately put you in a more binding contact.

Demand either a full refund or complete free and clear cancelation of your contract. 9 times out of 10 they will offer you the latter because they would rather cut their losses than part with revenue earned.

8) Ultimately if they agree to cancel your contract, you will have to sign legally binding document affirming that you will not complain with the BBB, or disclose the circumstances under which your contract was cancelled. (This is why on the BBB web site there are so few complaints posted.)

Finally, understand that this is no quick fix. You will have to be as persistent in getting out of this situation as you we're careless getting in it - but don't give up! I had my contract cancelled and you can too!

*** Luck

we too were lied to and scammed. I was on chemo and running 102 fever the night before our meeting, my husband is diabetic and by the time they finished their harassment he was sick too.

We were so sick we signed to get out of there. I went directly to the hospital, received 2 pints of blood and stayed for 3 days. When I got out we thought it was too late to cancel.

we are constantly being called to come to meetings and update. We just want to be rid of this problem.

Did you enroll in RCI? Once again someone who doesn't know how the programs works.