I was approached when I filled out a "win a car" at the mall. Usually, I'd just walk away but they offered a "Free" trip so I listened. I had my little girl with me and when they offered the Great Wolf Lodge package is was over and I fell into their trap. I actually paid $20 bucks to reserve a tour. What was I thinking??? Real and honest places don't need or require you to pay for a tour. But the lour of the 3 days/2 night at the Great Wolf Lodge skewed my usual good judgement. Before heading out to the Hill Country Resort I did some research and founds loads and loads of bad reviews, complaints, and fraud. My suspicions were true, a *** all around. I had no intention of buying and thought I might just go and pick up the "not so Free, Free gifts". I've changed my mind. I can't spend 4+ hour with people that aren;t worth my time. NO free with strings gift is worth it. I've learned a valuable lesson and plan to pass it forward to others so they don't get suckered too.

I tried to cancel but they said I'm confirmed and that I can only cancel with the agent that set up my reservation. Real industry businesses don't work this way. My agent is at lunch and can't be reached. They'll have to call me back. Lucky me.

Comments

TIMESHARE ADVOCATE

After only 4 years in business, Timeshare Advocacy International, LLC (TAI) has completed over 4,000 Timeshare contract terminations. Saving our clients over $32 “million” dollars in total timeshare liabilities.

Kevin Hanson

www.TimeshareGone.com

713-554-3334 Ext 805

936-689-6690 mobile

TIMESHARE ADVOCATE

Additionally, we are the only company to win in court against the biggest timeshare company in the U.S. Timeshare Advocacy International Wins Lawsuit against World’s Largest Resort.

pissedconsumer@timesharegone.com

Licensed Texas Realtor Since 1996

Kevin Hanson (Timeshare Advocate)

Regional Sales Director

Timeshare Advocacy International

855.702.6636 or 713.554.3334 Ext.805

Your retarded! who just gives away FREE gifts!

Trips always have taxes no matter what! Of course you have to pay them. By law they cant pay for them for you! and you would get your $20 refunded plus another $20 on a prepaid visa.

Sucks for you cuz you could of got your money back plus an additional 20. All you ppl make me laugh!

to babyg Chicago, Illinois, United States #605825

"retarded" people know the difference between "your" and "you're"

YOU ARE lucky to have spend only $20.

You would have received a 40.dollar visa card as well so that would five you your.20 dollars plus 20 more and maybe if you read the fine print you would see what the prizes were

i did the same invitation and In the signed document that you filled out to get your invitation it clearly stated that you had to do a 90 minuite tour to receive your gifts... not 4 hours...

its not there fault that you couldn't just say I'm not interested and walk away with your gifts... and when it comes to timeshares... they are a lot cheaper than planning a full trip with hotel stay and the whole deal... yes they are impossible to get rid of however if you like to travel and stay in different parts of the continent then timeshares are the way to go...

you need to realize that the people tring to sell you a timeshare are payed on commission so obviously they are going to strong arm you into buying... u need to be sure of your self enough to say no...

I would've liked to spend $20 for a life learn lesson, you are one of the lucky ones.

Yes, most people end up spending thousands on these deals and cannot get rid of them for LIFE! Keep passing the work about these complaints.

nikalseyn

At least all you are out is 20 bucks. Consider it well-spent.