Zwolle, Louisiana

My husband bought into Silverleaf with a family member.They each have their name on the deed and each pay half of the monthly payment. However, since the purchase, the "partnership" is not working out.

The partner will no longer pay his half. Well half a payment is the same as no payment as far as Silverleaf is concerned. We cannot afford the entire payment and have discussed this with Silverleaf, but it falls on deaf ears. Every time we speak to someone it is a complete run around.

We are at the point that we just want OUT of the whole thing. However, we don't want to ruin our good credit. One representitive told me that not paying would be as great as if we stopped paying on our home, our credit score would go WAY down, and we would never be able to purchase anything again. Is this true?

Should we hire an attorney?

What do we do? Any suggestions or experience in this type of matter would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

TIMESHARE ADVOCATE

Additionally, we are the only company to win in court against the biggest timeshare company in the U.S. Timeshare Advocacy International Wins Lawsuit against World’s Largest Resort.

pissedconsumer@timesharegone.com

Licensed Texas Realtor Since 1996

Kevin Hanson (Timeshare Advocate)

Regional Sales Director

Timeshare Advocacy International

855.702.6636 or 713.554.3334 Ext.805

Sophie, I know what you are going through. My husband also went into a partnership with his family member on a boat (and Boat Loan) when his brother was unable to keep up his end of the deal he claimed bankruptcy.

His attorney told us to stop paying because it was effecting the bankruptcy.

Getting to the end of the story, bankruptcy is now flagged on my husbands credit and the poor payment history and charge off status for that account is still showing negative on our credit and we paid the balance off several years ago. Good luck and my suggestion is Sell, Sell, Sell before it breaks you.

#320550

I had a time getting rid of my Silver Leaf timeshare week". I was frustrated at the rising fees and no one is buying them for close to what they are worth and I’m spending too much trying to get rid of it..

So I was reading on pissed/.com and there was a post from a girl at a Company and they were taking Silver Leaf timeshare weeks and can have them out of your name in six weeks and you pay nothing out of pocket and get a tax donation write-off in addition (so it’s like selling- get money back)-Well I’m a skeptical person but I figured I should give it a try so I emailed the girl in the ad/comment-Nanette and she mailed me a small welcome packet of information on donation and I faxed in information and sure enough the week was out of my name in six weeks and I had a $5000'.00 tax donation to file with my taxes/. They were honest courteous and reliable so I wanted to let everyone know". (And also wanted to help Nanette she was wonderful,.) Good luck getting rid of your Silver Leaf|.Go to www.

trejesto. Com and fill out donation form –please put Nanette in referral – she’s a big help.If you have already gotten rid of your week pass this to other owners that want rid of theirs they will love you!