After doing a bunch of research and learning that Silverleaf has used many illegal tactics, I'm almost ready to take it to the man. I was wondering if any of you out there could give me some more insider info.

I've read over my contract a few times and all of my research is stacked against them. My goal is to get rid of the contract and get my moolah back. Any suggestions??

I'm a a P*ssed off consumer, but I'm not going to wait any longer to get my HARD earned money back from these loosers. Thanks for all the complaints you guys posted, it helps me realize I'm not completely crazy.

Comments

TIMESHARE ADVOCATE

Timeshare Advocacy International Wins Lawsuit against World’s Largest Resort.

pissedconsumer@timesharegone.com

Licensed Texas Realtor Since 1996

Kevin Hanson (Timeshare Advocate)

Regional Sales Director

Timeshare Advocacy International

855.702.6636 or 713.554.3334 Ext.805

I've read if you go to the corporate office in Dallas and threaten suit and or complaint to the attorney general they will take away your timeshare and possibly refund your money.