I bought the timeshare in May 2006 after some high pressure sales at Conroe from Doyle. He told us how this property could be used as a tax write-off etc. Against my better judgement I let my now ex talk me into it.

Over the next 6 months we were never able to get into the resort to use it. I tried to cancel and they wouldn't because I could no longer afford it. They wouldnt cancel so it went to delinquent status.

They reaged the date of last activity to 5/2008 which is incorrect, DLA was 12/2006. I disputed and it was removed from my credit, but my ex just called and they had placed on his credit report with the DLA as 5/2008. Everything was based on my credit, but they are going after him because we were husband and wife at the time. What can he do? Yes we were married but this is my debt and they are violating his FCRA by reaging the account, correct. They are also listing this as a foreclosure, can they do this?

He is pissed because him and his new wife is trying to purchase a home.

Comments

TIMESHARE ADVOCATE

Timeshare Advocacy International Wins Lawsuit against World’s Largest Resort.

pissedconsumer@timesharegone.com

Licensed Texas Realtor Since 1996

Kevin Hanson (Timeshare Advocate)

Regional Sales Director