Silverleaf Resorts Handicapped Disrespect

In an effort to be brief, I will make this as short as possible. I was invited to Silverleaf resorts at to the Villages in Flint, Texas. As a presidential suite owner I was told that I would be accommodated at and the ADA facility. I was told that there may not be enough room at that time to have a presidential suite. However, I was promised an ADA Accommodation so that my family and I would have a "wonderful time". Every computer within the Silverleaf complex indicates the severity of my handicap. Not only did they ignore the computer instructions to provide handicapped accessible facility at any time I was on their property. My son suggested videotaping with the phone the impossibly difficult negotiations I had to make with my wheelchair. I caught my hand on one of these videos the pain I had to endure because I caught my hand on a doorknob trying to enter my room. I upgraded to the presidential suite because I had been promised once again a more accessible unit. This promise said been going on for 20 years, and that is a long as this is been going on. I have talked to everybody from the managers on site to the basic secretaries at corporate headquarters, or that is who they say they were with. The last 20 years has been a horror story for my entire family in very painful for me. If you talk and pass these videos and comments to others it will be of great help. I was shot in the head in Vietnam in 1966 and have been in a wheelchair ever since.

Mike Read, USMC, (Ret), LCDC(Ret); & Family

Comments

TIMESHARE ADVOCATE

After only 4 years in business, Timeshare Advocacy International, LLC (TAI) has completed over 4,000 Timeshare contract terminations. Saving our clients over $32 “million” dollars in total timeshare liabilities.

Kevin Hanson

www.TimeshareGone.com

713-554-3334 Ext 805

936-689-6690 mobile

TIMESHARE ADVOCATE

Additionally, we are the only company to win in court against the biggest timeshare company in the U.S. Timeshare Advocacy International Wins Lawsuit against World’s Largest Resort.

pissedconsumer@timesharegone.com

Licensed Texas Realtor Since 1996

Kevin Hanson (Timeshare Advocate)

Regional Sales Director

Timeshare Advocacy International

855.702.6636 or 713.554.3334 Ext.805

mlreadusmcret

In an effort to be brief, I will make this as short as possible. This problem has been ongoing for 19-20 years mainly because there is no way I can get rid of this property. This last experience has proved to be the last time I endure the disrespect, civil rights violation, handicapped violation, on, and on. I was invited to Silverleaf resorts at to the Villages in Flint, Texas. As a presidential suite owner I was told that I would be accommodated at the Villages in Flint, Texas guaranteed the ADA facility, because my situation is a company wide notation on every computer they own. I was told that there may not be enough room at that time to have a presidential suite. However, I was promised an ADA Accommodation so that my family and I would have a “wonderful time”. Every computer within the Silverleaf complex indicates the severity of my handicap. Not only did they ignore the computer instructions to provide handicapped accessible facility at any time I was on their property. My son suggested videotaping with the phone the impossibly difficult negotiations I had to make with my wheelchair. I caught my hand on one of these videos the pain I had to endure because I caught my hand on a doorknob trying to enter my room:. I upgraded to the presidential suite because I had been promised once again a more accessible unit,. This promise said been going on for 20 years, and that is a long as this is been going on;. I have talked to everybody from the managers on site to the basic secretaries at corporate headquarters, especially Sharon Detter, or that is who they say they were with|. The last 20 years has been a horror story for my entire family in very painful for me. If you talk and pass these videos and comments to others it will be of great help. You can view the video on YouTube, Facebook and others. I was shot in the head in Vietnam in 1966 and have been in a wheelchair ever since. One thing they will learn is that Marines will be nice until it is time to not be nice, (Not from the movie!).

Mike Read, USMC, (Ret), LCDC(Ret); & Family