My husband and I purchased a biennial ownership from Silverleaf last Sunday in the Houston area. Initially, they offered us an any time bonus package for over 15K.

When we said no, the saleswoman called over "the manager" to see if there was anything he could work out for us. He came back with the biennial "blue" bonus time, the 3 day deal some of you mentioned (3 days free during the week, 3 days on weekends $49 at select Silverleaf resorts), all day unlimited use at select resorts, and "unlimited" use of luxury RCI properties based on availability for approx $4500. He showed us the availability chart through RCI which was impressive. The RCI sold us.

We thought we couldn't go wrong because we had "unlimited" use even though we knew we wouldn't use the Silverleaf properties much because time is so limited. We try to take two one week vacations throughout the year and some mini vacations. The all day use was great because two of the resorts are within 2 hours from us. It was all written perfectly and made sense on a piece of paper he was writing on (which we never got).

When we got home, I sat down to start reviewing the documents. I saw we paid for membership to RCI but nothing more about RCI. I then referred to my RCI Guide and it discussed exchanges & earned time and a lot of the lingo I could not understand. Therefore, decided to take advantage of my legal plan and contacted a lawyer for document review so I know exactly what I bought.

She is supposed to get back to me today or tomorrow. It will be interesting to hear what she has to say...

Comments

#711993

I can help you to stop your monthly payments, protect your credit and get you out of your loan balance. In some cases we have even got some of our client's a refund based on fraud and misrepresentation.

We have successfully helped over 4000 clients so far and we have offices in Houston, Austin & San Antonio with Licensed Texas Realtors.

We are accredited with the BBB and have an A rating! Visit us on the web at TimeshareGone.com and ask to speak with Kevin Hanson or give me a call at 713-554-3334

TIMESHARE ADVOCATE

After only 4 years in business, Timeshare Advocacy International, LLC (TAI) has completed over 4,000 Timeshare contract terminations. Saving our clients over $32 “million” dollars in total timeshare liabilities.

Kevin Hanson

713-554-3334 Ext 805

936-689-6690 mobile

MJ4
Pasadena, Texas, United States #586103

Update: I cancelled the Silverleaf account without any problems and my $ was refunded to me as promised. While I was upset about misrepresentation just so a sale can be made, I was very happy with prompt response and refund of all my monies.

We bought about 12wks ago. Everything they said has worked out perfectly for us.

We live in E. Tx and there a 3 resorts within an hr. We have already used our bonus time twice. S-Th free & 50 on Fri & Sat.

My hubby & I went for 3 days & a friend and I went. Both times at check in we got something free given to us. We got 4 free passes to the indoor waterpark or $80 Visa card. We were not planning on the water park so I got 80 bux cuz I came to the resort.

I'm in no way connected to SilverLeaf just was looking to find some pics of other locations and ran across this. I wish you all the best, if you have it, I'd suggest using it.

We had a great time and the condos were very comfortable & clean. Nice hot tub in the room as well !!

Hi I was also a victim of the scam ,they did lie they said one thing and did another they garenteed us 500 dollars jus for coming out we got there so we did n nothing they also said that scratch a scratch ticket only scratch five boxes and if they all are pots of gold u win 49,000 they forgot to sat that there was twenty five boxes to choose from.and if you Dnt match none u gt a number and if ur number is on the list u can win also well my number wasn't on the list and I got the same thing I came with.NOTHING...IT'S A SCAM JUST LIKE PRIMERICA

Cancel right away while you still can. You can find online that people are trying to get rid of their resorts, for almost $0. I wish I could still cancel mine but it's been 4 years, and I haven't used it once, and i'm just paying my dues with no way out.

to Chris N #652040

kevin@timesharegone.com

www.TimeshareGone.com

713-554-3334 Ext 805

936-689-6690 mobile

This is very helpful, please let me know where you netted out and what your lawyer had to say. My husband is pushing for this; however, I am apprehensive.

We envision using this timeshare very similar to how you would like to use it/the benefits, etc. Thank you!

I doubt they lied, but they may not have explained everything clearly.

How many RCI points is your unit worth? RCI goes on points. A Blue Biennial unit may not be worth much. I don't think Blue time is a high demand time. Can you use bonus time outside of the blue time range?

Those are things I would check on.

MJ4

I realize I have 6 days to cancel which I have a feeling I will wind up doing.