This is not a resort this is a nightmare! I don't believe ANYONE there cares about their timeshare ''owner's''.

We own 4 unfortunately! They lied to get us to buy the 4th one,(imagine that)...lol.

They will call you when you are ON VACATION at the resort!!! Asking if you want to go to a meeting for an ''upgrade''..DUH,,,,no we are ''ON VACATION''.And God forbid you have an issue...no one cares to help you.

I don't think anyone who works there has the brains God gave a rock! I am very disatistfied to say the least.....I dont know how they stay in buissness to tell you the truth.

Comments

TIMESHARE ADVOCATE

After only 4 years in business, Timeshare Advocacy International, LLC (TAI) has completed over 4,000 Timeshare contract terminations. Saving our clients over $32 “million” dollars in total timeshare liabilities.

Kevin Hanson

www.TimeshareGone.com

713-554-3334 Ext 805

936-689-6690 mobile

TIMESHARE ADVOCATE

Additionally, we are the only company to win in court against the biggest timeshare company in the U.S. Timeshare Advocacy International Wins Lawsuit against World’s Largest Resort.

pissedconsumer@timesharegone.com

Licensed Texas Realtor Since 1996

Kevin Hanson (Timeshare Advocate)

Regional Sales Director

Timeshare Advocacy International

855.702.6636 or 713.554.3334 Ext.805

curious...you want to sell one??

I have silverleaf and sometime I just want to get away for the weekend, not the full week. I am advised to use my Bonus time, which cost 49.50 per night over the weekend.

Since I make monthly payments for my unit as well as maintenance fees, I find paying to stay at the resort for the weekend unreasonable.

I have other timeshare properties and it does not work that way. If the unit is available we may stay there without additional cost to me.

U bought 4 of them? And ur pissed?

Wow sounds like ur the one with no brains! Lol

For the record, we have been with Silverleaf since 1997/98.

We started out with a 2BR/1BA unit at Lake 'O The Woods...upgraded a year or so later to a 2BR/2BA condo at Holly Lake...upgraded later (?) to a 2BR/2BA lodge getaway at Holiday Hills in Branson...upgraded several years later to a Presidential in Galveston.

By the way, we have had $0 (ZERO) maintenance fees since our first upgrade to Holly Lake...everytime they wanted us to upgrade, we have INSISTED that they match our ZERO MAINTENANCE fee. (No matchee, no buyee!!!)

Tell the when you check in that you are not interested in going to any upgrade meetings. This is what I do and have not had any problems.

I do not know why someone would buy 4 timeshares if they did not like Silverleaf. You probably have been getting these calls when you brought the first timeshare, I did.

I bought one from an individual for $5000.00 with 6 days of bonus time and do not need anymore. I did buy a Presidental for 11,000.00 about 1/5 the price of a new one and can now use my bonus time to get a Presidental.