Houston, Texas
2.3K views 61 comments

I just wanted to add something to the previous complaint that I made after returning home from the very disappointing tour of Silverleaf Resorts Piney Shores resort in Conroe, TX on 5/25.One of the guaranteed prizes that they promise you have won before you ever get there is your choice of a cruise, a trip to Vegas, or a trip to Orlando.

If you choose the cruise, you can depart from Miami or Los Angeles on Royal Caribbean, or Galveston on Carnival Cruise Lines. Since we live in Houston, Galveston was our obvious choice since we wouldn't have to pay for the airfare to get there. When I got home and read the fine print on the back of the cruise voucher they gave us, it says when registering for your cruise that you must choose 3 sailing dates. I haven't verified yet whether this means you must commit to taking 3 cruises to take advantage of the free offer or if it means they want you to choose 3 different dates in case your first choice is booked.

Has anyone actually taken the free cruise, and does anyone know the requirements?

I was able to figure out that the voucher is only worth $795, and the cost of a single cruise ticket during peak season is almost equal to that, so if you plan on the voucher covering your ticket expense, you better plan on an interior cabin in the off season when the cheapest tickets are about $399 each.What a scam!!!

Review about: Time Share Scam.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Silverleaf Resorts?

Comments

TIMESHARE ADVOCATE

Timeshare Advocacy International Wins Lawsuit against World’s Largest Resort.

“We are excited to finally have this decision behind us so we can now focus on one thing, and that is our clients. During the last 2 years they have been trying to do one thing and that is to shut us up and bankrupt us through the court system. We always felt that at the end of the day a jury would see that TAI is...

pissedconsumer@timesharegone.com

Licensed Texas Realtor Since 1996

Kevin Hanson (Timeshare Advocate)

Regional Sales Director

Timeshare Advocacy International

855.702.6636 or 713.554.3334 Ext.805

Rick

If anyone outthere has a Executive Presidential or higher with the old bonuses and doesn't want it I am interested in it. Please contact me at sgtrcoleman@yahoo.com

TIMESHARE ADVOCATE

*CANCEL YOUR SILVERLEAF TIMESHARE*SIX HOUSTON AREA LOCATIONS*LICENSED TEXAS REALTOR*

After only 3 years in business, Timeshare Advocacy International, LLC (TAI) has completed over 1,200 Timeshare contract terminations. Saving our clients over $32 “million” dollars in total timeshare liabilities. We offer guaranteed results for all qualified properties.

TAI is committed to working closely with local timeshare owners. Our consultants advise you on how not to fall prey to the fraud and scams that are affecting owners worldwide. Why take the chance of becoming a victim to some out of state company?

Texas Licensed, Real Estate Professional.

CALL TODAY! (713) 554-3334 Ext. 805

Kevin Hanson

Licensed Timeshare Advocate

Kevin@timesharegone.com

Michael

Me and my fiancee just signed up in Dallas.We were offerend a 4 day 3 night cruise or trip to Vegas.

We paid the 40.00 dollars and have our meeting on the 19th of this month.As long as I get the "free" cruise and 2 baseball tickets I can say no all day to whatever deal they say.

Reece F

This place is a mess.The only thing I will say is that you train your employees well.

Also it is not good customer service to hang up the phone on someone.

Wouldnt visit this place if God him self told me to.

Stop calling me.I dont want your business!!!!!!

Auruya Really its Aunya
Diessem, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany #446223

I also believe that piney shores resort is a scam.I just tried to cancel my appointment and they transferred me three times dealing with rude representatives.

Not only that but they hung up in my face because i informed them I knew how they worked and i was no longer interested.Please don’t waste your time!

Clueless-kid

I received a call from them stating I won one of their prizes from $49,000 in cash, the Mercedes, $1,500 shopping spree or the very least $500 cash.I called the number and did set up an appointment this friday to go listen to the 90 minute presentation and then I leave with my "guaranteed prize" and "free trip" to Las Vegas or Orlando.

I live 45min from Conroe, TX.

They assured me I didn't have to buy anything but I would still walk away with my prize that I had already "won" and that I would be there for ONLY 90 minutes.After all the horrible stories I've read tonight about this place,but reading this stories, im still not sure if i want to go.

same boat
to Clueless-kid San Antonio, Texas, United States #664033

im in the same boat

BOP
to Clueless-kid Richardson, Texas, United States #674637

DON'T GO !!!!!!!!! IT IS A SCAM AND RIPE OFF !!!!!!

WISH I WOULD HAVE FOUNF THIS SITE BEFORE I WENT AND MADE A BIG MISTAKE !!!!!

moving ahead

Hey if anyone that doesnt want there silverleaf resort. and you are Exective Presidental Status or Higher...With the silverleaf plus package and/ or the VIP bonus time attached to it..I mite be able to take that off your hands...email me at Anthony.Casanova@everest.edu :)