I just wanted to add something to the previous complaint that I made after returning home from the very disappointing tour of Silverleaf Resorts Piney Shores resort in Conroe, TX on 5/25.One of the guaranteed prizes that they promise you have won before you ever get there is your choice of a cruise, a trip to Vegas, or a trip to Orlando.
If you choose the cruise, you can depart from Miami or Los Angeles on Royal Caribbean, or Galveston on Carnival Cruise Lines. Since we live in Houston, Galveston was our obvious choice since we wouldn't have to pay for the airfare to get there. When I got home and read the fine print on the back of the cruise voucher they gave us, it says when registering for your cruise that you must choose 3 sailing dates. I haven't verified yet whether this means you must commit to taking 3 cruises to take advantage of the free offer or if it means they want you to choose 3 different dates in case your first choice is booked.
Has anyone actually taken the free cruise, and does anyone know the requirements?
I was able to figure out that the voucher is only worth $795, and the cost of a single cruise ticket during peak season is almost equal to that, so if you plan on the voucher covering your ticket expense, you better plan on an interior cabin in the off season when the cheapest tickets are about $399 each.What a scam!!!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Time Share Scam
- Review category
- Hotels and Resorts
You May Also Like
- "My wife and I booked a room through hotels.com at a Sterling Resorts Splash in Florida — 17698 Front Beach Rd, Panama City Beach, FL 32413. When we arrived..."
- "See dirt in pictures below. Air filter was matted. Furniture was broken see master bed propped up on logs. Dish washer was full of water, we cleaned..."
- "They manipulated our physical and mental state of mind by making us wait for well over 6 hours with no meals and two small children. Once we were mentally exhausted..."
- "After months of looking at the products being advertised on the Touch of Modern web page, I decided to give it a try. I became skeptical because after making..."
- "Hairsisters is a corrupt company. They sent me a wig in a color I did not order. A simple fix, right? No, after sending them photos they..."
- "This is the 3rd time second time I received such bad service at 2808 N. Sam Houston Parkway location in Houston, Texas.The first time, I ordered a chicken sandwich, they..."
- "9/23/16 I have been shopping with Ameri Mark and up until today had always had good service. Well they do itemize the products they send you, and say they have add..."
- "I went and finance a bed at rooms to go in the sawgrass Mall on Sunday. I was told I was approved through acceptance for $1400 I went and finance..."
- "I was a blogger on the site for 10 years and my blog was the most popular blog on the site for many years. Recently my account was..."