i went to the 90 minute tour and me an my wife liked it we went to the daycare so we could talk buiessness and she could play. well i tried calling my bank while i was there but they where closed so i wrote acheck for 2400 dollar down payment and asked if they could hold it for 24 hours.

well the next morning i come to find out that my bank account clsed and i didnt receave anything on it. so i called the resort and after i told the guy he said he already proccesd it before the 24 hrs was even up. i then told him well its closed how can you do that and before our agreement well he told me that he would send someone to get the money and i told him i dont have it right now i have to find out what happen to my ank account. then a week later i check my voice mail and i have a voice mail from fox resort threatning to press charges for a felony.

i told them go ahead and i am calling an attorney. well i called one and he said they where just tring to scare me which they have. i then called them back and asked to talk to a suppervisor and told him what was going on and he just said he would give me more time to pay it and i told him i cant i dont have the money i had to pay for a wedding and my son was just born and had lots of hospital bills i just want to cancel well i told him the first guy said my check went through before the 24 hrs and he said thats a lie it takes 7 to 9 days well there i was lied to twice. i also told him i was threatened with felony charges and has my fami

ly all in worry.

well then i told him that i asked to cancel the next day when i talked to that sales guy but he said i couldnt till i paid the downpayment off but the supervisoor said that no if you looked thorugh your paperwork you have 5 days to file for a cancel but your past that to so i was lied to again.

well today at 1130 i spoke to a supervisor in dallas coroporate office and explained it all to him and he said when he brought up my account it is flashing canceled so he would look into it i dont know what to do. i need help my email is brian_karshner2000@yahoo.com

Comments

So I was stopped in the mall and was told all these things u want to hear won so many free trips Vegas cruises all sorts of things then went down to sit n talk which they said 30 mins turned into four hours and about three different people coming over. To talk I finally gave in ...started to pay $72 a month now it has been over a year and they are still charging me Wth I tried to call to stop them from taking money from y account and they said I signed up for time share there is no way out of it we shall see about this I'm soooooo pissed

TIMESHARE ADVOCATE

Timeshare Advocacy International Wins Lawsuit against World’s Largest Resort.

pissedconsumer@timesharegone.com

Licensed Texas Realtor Since 1996

Kevin Hanson (Timeshare Advocate)

Regional Sales Director