1.3
Cleanliness
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation
Quality of Food

I was pressured to buy a time share with Silverleaf Resorts at the Hill Country Resort over 5 years ago.I paid over $12,000 for my time share which I have never used.

They never tell you about the maintenance fees that they bill you for which are over $90 a month. You are basically stuck with maintenance fees for the rest of your life even after the time share has been paid off. I was told that I can not get out of the deal. They will not buy back their $12000 property for even $2500.

Once you buy it becomes worthless and they don't want any part of their own property.Big scam

Review about: Silverleaf Resorts Vacation Ownership.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I didn't like: Lies and high pressure sales tactics.

Had an Experience with Silverleaf Resorts?

Comments

If you are trying to sell it, good luck..

I worked for the company and agree...they are problematic. If you want out I may be able to help...it's gonna sting but not like you're getting stung now, if not the best of luck to you trying to unload it.

to Anonymous Arlington, Texas, United States #1338559

what kind of help are you talking about ? I have also been a victim of this scam and I want a way out

carlie1708_43
to Anonymous #1352263

I heard there was a lawsuit in progress & no way to get out. I'd like your help with this wart...carlie1708@gmail.com

Plano, Texas, United States #1336126

You are correct. These timeshares are about as positive as an STD.