2.0

We went to their presentation and fell for the plan and started paying $285 per month. Then we were called back four months later and they sale person (Marc) said "wait, this must be a mistake you haven't own your vacation resort for a year, let me look into it and the proceeded to explain they can offer a deal called "Diamond Plus".

This explanation took like two to three hours. We were there for 5 hours told we will sell back the Ozarka resort and only have HIll Country and the payments would be cheaper beginning in two months. Well two months passed and we were billed for two resorts. The paperwork must of been switched from which they first presented to us and look so similar that we signed them not know we were lied to.

We were lied to by sales of Silverleaf Timeshare Resort and was sold two properties and now Silverleaf will not return my call, nor the sales agent that lied to us making us believe that we were upgrading and stating we didn't need "Ozarka" resort but showed us paperwork relieving us from Ozarka and selling (Lying) us another resort. I desparately need help with this.

Product or Service Mentioned: Silverleaf Resorts Vacation Ownership.

Reason of review: Theft!.

I didn't like: Misleading sales tactics, Silver leaf resorts, Duped into product with no value.

Comments

File a complain with the Texas Attorney Generals Office. They HATE silverleaf and will do anything and everything to get you your money back.

Its a long process but i got mine back, every penny of it and they even made me sigh a statement saying i would never tell anyone how i did it. Contact the Texas AG's Office and get the ball rolling.

to Anonymous Austin, Texas, United States #1163892

hey i need help. i stop doing payment, but am not trying to get a hit on my credit score, what do i need to tell the Texas attorney general, so i can get out of this contract.