1.6K views

Nothing in life is free...not even that new Benz you can win. Don't sign up for it.

Silverleaf Resort is a scam from H.E double hockey stick. They tried for three hours to crack my savings tank but no can do. I wish there is something everyone can do to sue these guys but somewhere in the law you can't becuase each state is different. We new before we got to Flint, TX that something smelled fishy.

When you receive your green or what ever color ticket you got...READ THE BACK.

Read all these posts..place is horrible. Thanks for all the comment and posts I read.

Chris Ray

Comments

#712034

I can help you to stop your monthly payments, protect your credit and get you out of your loan balance. In some cases we have even got some of our client's a refund based on fraud and misrepresentation.

We have successfully helped over 4000 clients so far and we have offices in Houston, Austin & San Antonio with Licensed Texas Realtors.

We are accredited with the BBB and have an A rating! Visit us on the web at TimeshareGone.com and ask to speak with Kevin Hanson or give me a call at 713-554-3334

East Rochester, New York, United States #648331

After only 4 years in business, Timeshare Advocacy International, LLC (TAI) has completed over 4,000 Timeshare contract terminations. Saving our clients over $32 “million” dollars in total timeshare liabilities.

Kevin Hanson

936-689-6690 mobile

julia999

Anyone with problems with Silver leaf resorts please call The Voss Lawfirm

TIMESHARE ADVOCATE

Additionally, we are the only company to win in court against the biggest timeshare company in the U.S. Timeshare Advocacy International Wins Lawsuit against World’s Largest Resort.

pissedconsumer@timesharegone.com

Licensed Texas Realtor Since 1996

Kevin Hanson (Timeshare Advocate)

Regional Sales Director

Timeshare Advocacy International

855.702.6636 or 713.554.3334 Ext.805

to TIMESHARE ADVOCATE #647292

timeshare advocate: silverleaf is NOT BBB accredited, so thank you for getting everyone's hopes up just to advertise.

they had called me I had fallen for it until I read this which I am glad I did I cancel the reservation on time thanks

TIMESHARE ADVOCATE

*CANCEL YOUR SILVERLEAF TIMESHARE*SIX HOUSTON AREA LOCATIONS*LICENSED TEXAS REALTOR*

After only 3 years in business, Timeshare Advocacy International, LLC (TAI) has completed over 1,200 Timeshare contract terminations. Saving our clients over $32 “million” dollars in total timeshare liabilities. We offer guaranteed results for all qualified properties.

TAI is committed to working closely with local timeshare owners. Our consultants advise you on how not to fall prey to the fraud and scams that are affecting owners worldwide. Why take the chance of becoming a victim to some out of state company?

Texas Licensed, Real Estate Professional.

CALL TODAY! (713) 554-3334 Ext. 805

Kevin Hanson

Licensed Timeshare Advocate

Kevin@timesharegone.com

:( WARNING!!!!WARNING!!!! SILVERLEAF IS A SCAM!!!!

I HOPE YOU READ THIS BEFORE YOU SIGN.... THEY WILL CHEW YOU UP AND SPIT YOU OUT...

YOU CAN'T GET OUT OF THE CONTRACT ONCE YOU SIGNED... ITS BASICALLY YOU WILL BE PAYING FOR NOTHING...

This is for marcella, so I'm curious, did u get a response??? Did they honor ur cancellation letter.???

BONUS time??? Think about it...why do you have to pay for BONUS time? We have Endless Escape...unlimited 6-day stays (subject to availability and 'new' rules).

AND, we have ZERO (nada, nul, zilch) maintenance fees!!! This is for LIFE!!!

Also, our four adult children are on our deed...so each one of them can use any Silverleaf resort as an OWNER (including calling and making reservations.

My wife and I have been with Silverleaf since 1997. We started out with a 2BR/1BA cabin at Lake 'o the Woods. After a couple of years or so, we upgraded to a 2BR/2BA condo at Holly Lake. (NOTE: Using our equity from our cabin, we got a 0% (zero percent) loan to upgrade to this condo...PLUS, we got ZERO maintenance fee.

After another couple of years, we upgraded to a 2BR/2BA lodge at Holiday Hills in Branson, Missouri...also, with ZERO maintenance fee!!

After another couple of years, we upgraded again to a Presidential Unit at Silverleaf's Seaside Resort in Galveston, Texas...NOTE: Also, with ZERO maintenance fees!!!

We have made several day trips to Silverleaf (The Villages or Holly Lake) for an owner's 'update' several times. We usually hold out for $100/$150 cash. But, we stand firm on our ZERO MAINTENANCE FEE. Basically, we tell them that even if they 'give' us an extra week for free, if there was any maintenance fee ($25/$50/$75 or whatever), it was a deal breaker.

During our week stay in March 2012 at Holiday Hills (Branson), we went for the standard owner's update...NO deal, NO buy...but we did get a $100 Visa card.

CAVEAT EMPTOR!!!! (Buyer Beware!!!)

AND, we have ZERO (nada, nul, zilch) maintenance fees!!! This is for LIFE!!!

CAVEAT EMPTOR!!!! (Buyer Beware!!!)

(from garland, texas, US)

My wife and I have been with Silverleaf since 1997. We started out with a 2BR/1BA cabin at Lake 'o the Woods. After a couple of years or so, we upgraded to a 2BR/2BA condo at Holly Lake. (NOTE: Using our equity from our cabin, we got a 0% (zero percent) loan to upgrade to this condo...PLUS, we got ZERO maintenance fee (for life)).

RE. Silverleaf Resorts.

DON'T DO IT! Don't even agree to attend the presentation. they tell you to give them a $40 deposit, which will be refunded to you immediately after attending the presentation. They give you a $40 Visa Gift Card, which is NO GOOD.

I've been trying to get my $40 deposit returned to me or a useable $40 Visa Gift Card for days. REALLY GUYS, ARE YOU THAT HARD UP THAT YOU HAVE TO SWINDLE PEOPLE OUT OF $40 LOUSY DOLLARS????

to Anonymous San Antonio, Texas, United States #682405

we went we never paid a 40 dollar fee but we did get a 40 dollar gift card which worked right away and was used for gas of course maybe u didnt acctivate the card just sayin :) :grin

to Anonymous #716496

Did you get a prize at the end?

to Anonymous Austin, Texas, United States #906134

Our gift card worked fine.

BEWARE BEWARE! I think i am a pretty savvy person, but apparently not enough!

I signed up for a sweepstakes at the mall because a young girl asked me and i figured she got paid on commission. they called me and told me i won a prize and had to sit through a presentation to claim it. i knew it was a time share thing but thought, whatever i will go and decline the offer and get a prize. i have friends who have done this before.

I went alone, which was my first mistake. For the next 5 hours the badgered me and i felt like i couldn't leave becuase i had already waisted so much time and i just wanted a priz so i would have something to show for it. I repeatedly told them i wasn't interested and finally they said well if you write us a check you can go home and sit on it and if you want just change your mind so i did just to get out of there and the next day i put a stop order on the check and faxed a letter to cancel my "ownership".

I asked for an email confirmation saying they understood i was rescinding my contract and the "loan officer" said she doesn't have email!!!!of course they DO have email to silicate you but not to reply to your concerns. If i don't get a response asap i am driving up there and not leaving until i get a letter signed saying they understand that i rescind my ownership.I feel so violated!!!