We just attended a 90 minute session today and we were convinced into purchasing a condo. We haven't signed the deed but we were put into a lock which allows us to pay our deposit into payments which then we would sign the deed.

Thats what was understood. Its called The Silverleaf Sampler. I am now considering on cancelling, we pretty much thought it was a good idea but after long consideration we have decided we want to cancel it. What kind of troubles am I looking to get myself into?

or Anybody know if what we got was a good deal or not? It was a written off deed and had already had 9k paid on it with only 1k down and $230 a mos. for 48 mos. or 7-8 yrs?

Red week and free VIP bonus time but Fri and Sat 49.95. oh and was given a $500 check on top towards the total principal.

TOTAL after deposit $9,100. Let us know please.....

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Apr 02, 2009.

Comments

TIMESHARE ADVOCATE

Timeshare Advocacy International Wins Lawsuit against World’s Largest Resort.

pissedconsumer@timesharegone.com

Licensed Texas Realtor Since 1996

Kevin Hanson (Timeshare Advocate)

Regional Sales Director

Timeshare Advocacy International

855.702.6636 or 713.554.3334 Ext.805

Des Allemands, Louisiana, United States #194552

SILVERLEAF IS THE WORST. I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET OUT OF MY TIMESHARE FOR OVER A YEAR NOW.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME HOW I CAN SELL MY TIMESHARE. RCI IS A JOKE AND SILVERLEAF IS A BIGGER JOKE.YOU CAN HAVE MINE FOR LITTLE OR NOTHING JUST TAKE IT OFF MY HANDS PLEASE

you can have mine for $ 7999. The

HUGE advantage to mine is that I have CHARTER BONUS TIME.

much better than regular bonus, because it DOES INCLUDE WEEKEND BONUS TIME.

LET ME KNOW. 509 641 1946

SUZIEQ

Don't do it. You wont be able to use it when you want. It's not worth the investment.

It is not a good deal. I've had one but I rarely use it.

When I try to trade it, I've never been successful with RCI. You can get out of the contract, if within 6 days of signing. You must do it in writing, it is in the contract.

If I could get rid of mine today, I would do so. The interest rate is sky high and the dues never end.