Heed the warnings you see before and surely after my gripe... I am thankful for this website and customer reviews in general or I may have fallen for their tricks too...

This is not a good investment of your time or money... The cost to get out to Tyler alone is the cost of the AMEX gift card they say they'll hand over to you just for showing up...

Read all of the horror stories on here!!! Sounds like SilverLeaf is only out to screw people over...

I can't even believe how aggressive they are either... When you tell them "no" they keep pushing... When you tell them you're at work, they ask more questions AND transfer you to other departments... They call Saturday, Sunday, Friday night, Monday morning... No time block is sacred to the employees at SilverLeaf...

Comments

Houston, Texas, United States #851266

I just booked my trip to Tyler and by reading all of these negative comments about the resort. I'm not going.

The gas to get there and the chance to not even make it to the Waterpark, which is the only reason we are even going. I don't think so.

TIMESHARE ADVOCATE

Timeshare Advocacy International Wins Lawsuit against World’s Largest Resort.

pissedconsumer@timesharegone.com

Licensed Texas Realtor Since 1996

Kevin Hanson (Timeshare Advocate)

Regional Sales Director

Timeshare Advocacy International

855.702.6636 or 713.554.3334 Ext.805

YEAH I KNOW ISNT THIS COMPANY CRAZY??? WE HAVE HAD LOTS OF ISSUES WITH THEM AND WERE NOT EVEN OWNERS OF A "DEED".

AND WE SURE WONT BE PURCHASING EITHER. HOPING THIS COMPANY GOES DOWN BUT DONT THINK SO THERE IS TO MANY SUCKERS OUT THERE STILL PURCHASING