Beware of Silverleaf Resorts and their practices! I Am a former employee and here to let you know that they run your credit without your permission!

If it is below a certain score, they will call you and say all appointments are booked up and keep rescheduling you. Also you must have a household income of $40,000 or greater to qualify for the tour. Your prizes will be A trip to Hawaii and you have to pay for the airfair and a trip to Vegas... There are blackout dates!

They'll reschedule you until You say forget It! BEWARE!

Comments

TIMESHARE ADVOCATE

Timeshare Advocacy International Wins Lawsuit against World’s Largest Resort.

pissedconsumer@timesharegone.com

Licensed Texas Realtor Since 1996

Kevin Hanson (Timeshare Advocate)

Regional Sales Director

Timeshare Advocacy International

855.702.6636 or 713.554.3334 Ext.805

I have decided to go to the training and learn how to sell timeshares...why do so many people feel upset? Do they not give you what you paid for?

:roll I fell into one of Silverleaf's traps while at a six flags in Texas. The only thing they give you for free is a copy of their terms and conditions.

You pay for everything except a stay at Marty's motel. don't fall for it!

Fort Mill, South Carolina, United States #217620

:cry So, has anyone found a way to to get out of the timeshare if you have purchased? I'm NEVER going to use it and was pressured into buying it.

they kept calling me to come out to the resort for VIP, which is basically just a sales pitch. Told them to take me off the list, havent heard from them since.

They also pulled my credit, asked them why the rep told me that they pull your credit when you owe them money and they can't get into contact with you and to see if your behind on your other bills.

Its only a soft hit though so it didn't really bother me. I owe them money so whatever.

After being suckered into Silverleaf, my husband and I fork out too much of our hard earned money and barely use the resort because once we get there we don't have money to spend to be able to do anything. Plus they call us throughout the year trying to get us to come down for a "free weekend" all we have to do is go to this owners meeting.

When we go to the meeting it is a sales person trying to get us to purchase another timeshare. This last one we went to we told the lady about 10 times we couldn't afford it and finally she called her supervisor into her office. He went over the same *** that she did and the same numbers and tried to get us to give. Finally my husband told him that we couldn't even afford a penny more, thanked him for his time and we got up to walk out.

The supervisor got up and stormed out of the office.

They do not understand how to take "no" for an answer and they can be very rude. I am trying to find a way to get rid of this timeshare!

Really? Why do you want out?

You are going to base your decision on this site? Have you searched Marriott or Hilton's timeshares and seen the complaints for them.

There always going to be negative on any company. This person offering to help people get of their timeshares is a digruntled prior employee.

They put me on a layaway plan and asked to put a down payment. They have all my information. now what?

You are definitely telling the truth!!!!

HelpTimeshareOwnerGetOut

Hey Silverleaf owner!!!!!!!! If you need any advice about your time share or how to sell or lease it out.

I'm you the person you want to talk to. I worked there for a very long time and I can show you how to do all kinds of things with your timeshare that you probably never even thought about.

I can show how to make money off of it or use it the way it's supposed to be used. E-mail at Helpgetoutofyourtimeshare@yahoo.com Then we can start making your timeshare very beneficial to you and we can all make a lot of money$$$$$$$$$$$

SILVERLEAF RESORT IS A SCAMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!

:( Silverleaf is sorry! Im a former employee and i know how it all works. The sales reps are lies and the employees simply dont care best advice DONT FALL FOR IT, and if u have good luck!

It is all true. I had to call silverleaf and tell them to stop pulling my credit the lady told me it didnt affect my credit score I said so what you are pulling it without my consent.

Ohh by the way I am trying to get rid of the sorry *ss resort. They are horrible.

THATS A *** LIE