This place is a JOKE! We visited the one in Galveston because we have been throwing the idea around about getting a beach house. We liked the idea of no maintenance and so on... this place was GROSS. The sales pitch was lame and the "resort" was run down and ugly. I would NOT want to stay in one of those rooms. If that is how the Galveston resort looks I am sure the other resorts looked just as bad. When I asked for the demographics of people that have actually purchased they could not give me an answer. I also asked how they filter out sex offenders or criminals, again NO answer. We said no and they kept lowering our "payments" and pushing.

The people that either lived there or were standing in were very questionable looking people and the kids were no kids i would let mine associate with.

The staff was also questionable and I would never do business with any of those people or associate with them by choice.

I would rather pay the extra money and buy a beach house, that way I don't have to wonder who is there and sleeping in the room next door.

I guess the old saying is right.. "you get what you pay for" and that goes for the staff there as well.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jan 14, 2011.

Comments

TIMESHARE ADVOCATE

Timeshare Advocacy International Wins Lawsuit against World’s Largest Resort.

pissedconsumer@timesharegone.com

Licensed Texas Realtor Since 1996

Kevin Hanson (Timeshare Advocate)

Regional Sales Director